1. I Can't Believe This!

*Big Group Dance*

It still hadn't sunk in, The Next Step Dance studio. The international champions lost Regionals, how could they come back from this set back? Would they ever?

Riley (Studio Head) POV -
I can't believe that we lost Regionals! All of that hard work went dripping down the drain for no reason and there is nothing we can do to stop it!

James (Rileys boyfriend) POV -
I feel so bad for A troupe at this point. They deserved to win so much and I just can't believe they didn't win! This is the next step! They never loose! But it seems as if they now have.

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm in disbelief that A troupe lost Regionals! We just can't have, even though Sloane got disqualified and I fainted on stage. That still doesn't mean that we could just loose like that!

Alfie (Jazz Dancer) POV -
I caused a lot of drama for the people at the next step and now that we lost, I think it's all my fault. But I want to repay them for what had happened to us - even though we lost Regionals, The Next step still has the international title and we have to get back to that level.

Noah (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Amanda has just gone, I haven't heard from her since Regionals and I'm worried I'll never see her again. I love her too much to see her go and now is gone.

Richelle (Acro dancer) POV -
I thought A troupe was about winning. But I was wrong and if I'm to stay at the next step, things are going to have to change!

Sloane (Hip hip dancer) POV -
The team lost and I just don't know how, but I think that we can get through it. We just have to pull together!

Amy (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I know that we can get through this! We just have to!

Latroy (Hip hop dancer) POV -
We can do this, if we come together as a team!

Henry (Hip hop dancer) POV -
The Next Step can rise again!

Cassie (Jazz dancer) POV -
And we will...

Piper (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Nothing will stop us!

Skylar (Dance Captain) POV -
I'm the dance captain, I'll lead my team to victory!

(Dancers ending line)
(James, Riley, Cassie, Henry, Alfie, Amy) (Noah, Piper, Sloane, Skylar, Latroy, Richelle)

"OK guys, Welcome back" Riley said softly, the team was still sore about loosing Regionals to the Gemini team. They were the international champions, best of the best and they couldn't even make it into Regionals and win. A troupe settled down quickly and were ready to listen to what Riley had to say. She was clutching her promise ring tightly - James stood beside her.

"I Know this is a lousy feeling. Two Regionals ago, I caused the studio to loose when my hair piece got caught, but we made it back in via the wild card spot" She was going to finish explaining when she was cut of by Henry. "So Why wasn't there a wild card this past Regionals?" He asked, "because last Regionals they allowed 24 teams to compete rather than just 8 and there was no qualifiers" Michelle spoke up.

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
I'm just as sad as everyone else about loosing at Regionals. But we need to continue and move on to get better!

"It's time to focus on the future, Noah. Have you spoken to Amanda?" James asked, stepping forward to adress the team. Noah shook his head. "Not since Regionals before the finals" He answered, "I don't think she'll be coming back some how" He added. "Look! All of that is irrelevant! What are we going to do?" Richelle exclaimed.

Richelle (Acro dancer) POV -
It took The Next Step over 10 years to get to Nationals and we went to internationals and won! But now that was all for nothing and I can't bear to think about it.

"Richelle, just keep calm. I'm thinking of what we could do and I just..." Riley was cut of by a furious Richelle. "Oh What?!? Are we going to another Region to try and get to Nationals or what?!?!?" She yelled, not leaving Riley anytime to answer, "I don't know just yet" Richelle stormed out of studio A, "I can't believe this!" She was gone, was this it for the studio now.

"She will be back. But we have to stay focused and move on some how. We are still the best team in the world at the next two dance seasons - that is a long time and we can still do wonders during that time!" James said, trying to reassure A troupe that all was not lost.

James (Rileys boyfriend) POV -
I feel very responsible for A troupe loosing. I should have stayed with Riley to help her instead of go to London and compete at the bangers and mash ups hip hop Extravaganza. But now I'm here and I'm not leaving her!

Java Junction

Richelle (Acro dancer) POV -
I'm in java junction because something has to be done about us losing, and if Riley doesn't know what to do. Then I'm getting hold of someone who does...

"Hello... Miss Kate, We need you!"

Next time - The team awaites their future a old comes back.

So this is my new fanfic! I can't tell you how shocked I was that TNS season 4 saw A troupe finaly loose Regionals. Since we don't know when the season 5 is going to come onto the TV - I'm writing this fanfic. Please share it and read what you throught! Thanks!