etc.

Thank you all so much for reading Lessons. The sequel to this book is out NOW! Go to my profile and look for Roommate.

I know a lot of you have questions, comments, and want to help, so I'm adding this part for ya'll.

If you want to be a part of my thinking process, please take a minute or so to read through this "chapter" and give me feedback!

Thank you again.

Suggestions:

I know a lot of you want to just vent and critique my writing, which is totally cool, so here's a spot to write everything you want!

Please be kind and offer constructive criticism, but don't be too soft!

Comment >here<

Some things I want feedback on:

Did you like the sad ending? How were the characters? What was the worst part? Any plot holes? Any obvious mistakes?

Comments/compliments:

I know this sounds like I'm begging for attention, but I want to offer you guys a place to write cute stories, talk about how much you like my book/its characters, and obsess over other fandoms.

I read all comments, so please don't hesitate to write whatever is on your mind. I'll try to respond to personal comments.

Comment *here*

I'd just like to thank everyone again because I wouldn't have been able to finish this book without your motivation.

End:

You guys mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to go through all of that crap!

I'll be editing this book for a couple of weeks or so, and I'll publish the next book in a month or two.

Otherwise, I do have a poetry book out right now, so please check that out if you're into aspiring poets and depressing shit.

If you want another gxg books written by me, I have one out right now! It's called Le Mer est Rouge! If you liked Lessons, I strongly recommend reading this book!

If you ever want to message me privately, please do so, too. I'm always here.

Hasta la pasta!