Flamingo

After class, I stacked my binders and pencil case on top of each other to create a nice pile. Then I placed that pile on my stack of books, creating a large pile. I had to carry that pile...

I grunted as I tried to lift everything. My arms were already dead from carrying them before in the day, but I was in luck!

Hunter came over and smiled. "Need any help?" He asked, showing that he had a much lighter pile of things.

I nodded and handed him the textbooks. There were three that I was carrying, but he seemed to carry his new pile very easily. Plus, his arms got veiny when he started carrying my stuff!

"Thanks... I didn't know you were such a gentleman!"

We both chuckled a bit as we exited the classroom. We were heading in the same direction to our next class. We didn't have the same class, but he was in the class right next to mine, so we walked together.

"I heard that you went to a Junior's party and made out with a lesbian."

He looked over, his sparkling eyes gazing down over me. I didn't even realize how weird that sounded because I was mesmerized by his deep, smooth voice.

Honestly, Hunter was the epitome of men. In my mind, the perfect guy is handsome, decently sporty, smart, tall, polite, and funny. That is LITERALLY Hunter!

"Yeah, it was pretty embarrassing..."

"But I heard that she liked the kiss! That's amazing, Emily! I can't believe you impressed a junior!"

I was astonished to hear that. Jynx said that the kiss was absolute shit, but maybe she told Hunter that she liked it! Awe, that would be so sweet!

"Well...!"

He laughed a bit while we continued walking. We had to walk down a flight of stairs and take a right. It was a short walk compared to some I've taken in the school, but it felt super short with Hunter by my side.

"Hey, there's a party tomorrow at Josh's house. He doesn't want a lot of sophomores coming, but he said I could invite one person. Wanna come?" He asked, looking over with a sweet and charming smile.

I couldn't believe he was actually inviting me to a party. Out of all of the girls he could bring, he chose me! I'll have to thank Jynx later.

We finally reached our rooms. He handed over my books, and I nodded back at him as a thanks for carrying them. My stack was once again huge.

"Sure! Should I bring Jynx, the junior I kissed?"

He chuckled immediately and nodded in reply. Phew! That made me a lot less nervous about that party.

We said our goodbyes and disappeared into our classes. All I could think about was him. Do you think he'll try to kiss me to see if I'm a good kisser? Because I think that's what he was implying! But maybe I'm just crazy...