Quelle Surprise

Emily's POV

Jynx looked extremely surprised to see my house. I didn't think it was too big or too small, so I had no idea why she was gawking.

My living room was simple and plain. A medium sized flat screen TV and two couches. The kitchen was a bit big, but the dining room was a bit small, so it equaled out. Then, we had a piano room, which was just a piano and a two more couches. I played a bit of piano and so did my mother.

"Dude, your place is hella great! Man, I'd love to ha-"

"Alright, slow down there! I'll start doing homework, and you should too."

I kicked my shoes off, which were simple combat boots, and then ran to the dining room. The table was a dark brown that contrasted the light flooring.

"I could help you with your homework if you'd like."

I looked over at Jynx. She took off her shoes and shuffled over to me. She gave me a flirtatious smirk and winked playfully. Seriously, that girl needs to calm down!

Sure, she's a good looking girl, but I'm NOT gay. I've had my fair share of crushes on guys. Besides, if I were to have a crush on a girl it wouldn't be Jynx. She's a great friend, but why would someone like me date someone like her?

"If you want."

I put my backpack on the table and she did the same. We sat down next to each other. After pulling out my binder, I placed my homework in front of her with a pencil and calculator. It was math homework.

I was taking mostly honors classes, and I was in the match class above my grade, so hopefully she knew the stuff in my homework.

She stared at my paper for a while but then smiled. She looked up, her cold eyes giving me shivers, and slowly took a pencil.

"You're in luck, gorgeous. I just did this stuff a month ago."

My cheeks heated up intensely, and I looked away from embarrassment. 'Gorgeous'?! Excuse me, but I thought our flirting level was at a low!

She started showing me how to solve the problem but let me finish it up. I did, and she really helped. She actually taught me about math stuff, and even though we were clearly in the same level for math, she seemed like a pretty smart gal.

"Thanks..."

I felt so crappy for not knowing how to do my homework, but I'm glad Jynx was there to help.

We stared at each other for a while after I thanked her. Her eyes were so...blue. I couldn't stop looking at them.

Before I knew it, her hands were grabbing my face, and she pressed my lips against hers. I don't know why, but I shut my eyes and kissed back. I'm not sure if this was a part of the whole 'kissing lessons' thing, but she definitely seemed into it. After a few seconds, I started to get the hang of kissing. I think I was learning quickly.

After about ten seconds, I let go and panted softly. Jynx seemed extremely satisfied.

"That was your first kissing lesson. Enjoy?"

"Well, I think I'm beginning to get used to it."

She smiled with her pearly whites and nodded. She was still looking at my lips and giving me googly eyes, but I guess that's how she works.

I will say, though: she is a great kisser. She's probably kissed so many people that it's a skill!

"Great! Think you can finish the rest of your homework?"

I was still in shock from the kiss. It's difficult to think that you're willingly kissing the gender you aren't attracted to. I bet Jynx has kissed a boy before and didn't enjoy it much.