Desire

Jynx's POV

I woke up in Emily's arms. I never felt so happy to wake up. Not only was it Saturday, but I had slept with a girl that I really did love.

When I thought about it, I was nervous about the relationship. I had been in horrible relationships, and I wasn't prepared for another.

I trusted Emily, though. We've only been friends for two weeks, but it feels like forever. It feels like she's my princess. We're two Disney princesses!

I ever-so-gently turned around so that Emily didn't wake up. Her arm was around me, but it was limp and easy to move. She looked very cute while sleeping, even though we just sort of fell asleep. We didn't change or wash off our makeup, which was funny since I had always wanted to see her without makeup.

I looked around us. We had a blanket over the lower part of our bodies, so we wouldn't get too hot over the night. Nothing had happened last night though, which is good.

I remember her asking me how to kiss my neck. That was hilarious. She's so cute and innocent. I was excited to corrupt that...

I put my hand on her cheek and used my thumb to rub the apple of her cheek. She didn't wake yet, so I leaned forward and gave her gentle kisses. She was a very heavy sleeper, so eventually I had to deepen the kiss. It was silly, but I wanted to wake her up that way.

Her eyes peered open, and her face instantly went red. She broke the kiss and looked at me like I was crazy, which I am.

"Good morning, Em."

She glared at me, but then replied, "G'morning, Jynx."

She sat up, letting go of her grip on me, and stretched her arms out. I did the same and gave her a kiss on the cheek when we were done.

"Are you going to make me breakfast?" I asked with a sly grin. I wasn't one to be polite in company. That's why I was good friends with Elaine.

Emily nodded and got up. She changed into sweatpants and tossed me some as well. Hers were gray and mine were black. At least she knew that I wanted the black ones!

Then, a delightful realization came to mind. We'd have to change. I'm sure she realized that too because she stared at our sweatpants with a mixture of fear and excitement. I could tell she was waiting, so I started to undo my pants. Then, just as I thought she'd watch, she quickly turned away. That was Emily! So close to having fun, but falling short. That's fine though.

I changed while she was turned around and nudged her when I was done. She looked over and motioned for me to turn around.

"Good golly, you really suck the fun out of everything, don't you?"

She scoffed, "No, I don't! I just don't want there to be any witnessing that's not necessary."

That wasn't a concept I was too familiar with. With Elaine, what was hers was mine, and what was mine was hers. Privacy didn't exist, which was both extremely good and very bad.

After we had finished changing, we headed downstairs to the kitchen. I was very familiar with the kitchen. I had been there nearly every weekday for the past couple of weeks. I knew where basically everything was.

"What're we eating? Cereal?"

She shook her head and plopped down onto her couch. "My mom makes me breakfast in the morning on weekends. We'll probably have eggs or toast, or something." Then, she patted the spot beside her, and I sat down next to her. Her mom didn't know about us yet. She doesn't even know that I've kissed her before. I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.