Please Me

Warning: content is nsfw/graphic! Lots of boobs!!! Tons of frick frack diddly do!

Emily's POV

Her eyes widened with horror, and I could tell she was close to apologizing. I placed my thumb on her chin, planting a slow, romantic kiss on her lips. Her lip ring grazed my skin, and I shivered at the nippy touch.

"It's my turn to take charge. You deserve to be treated like a princess," I said against her lips.

My hands returned to her back, moving up to her bra. I unclipped it with one movement, and flung it off her chest. I kissed her smolder, refusing to let go by tugging on her bottom lip with my teeth.

"It's really hot when you take charge," she replied, pressing her bare chest against mine.

My hands slowly held her hips, pushing her down onto my bed smoothly. Her back pressed down, and I rested on my side beside her. Her head turned to kiss me, and I passionately kissed back. It wasn't just a passionate or loving kiss. We both wanted to out-kiss each other. This time, I led. Our tongues clashed, and she tasted like dark lipstick and rock music.

One of my arms supported me, and my free hand gently caressed her soft stomach. Eventually, my fingers crawled onto her chest. Without much thought or worry, I tenderly held her breast in my hand. While massaging, her hand rested on top of mine and guided me.

She softly moaned into my mouth, and her other hand held my head as she kissed me back. Everything she did turned me on so much.

Her hand let go, and so did mine. Both of her hands held my cheeks, guiding the kiss, and my hand slid down to her jeans.

I let go of the kiss as my fingers tickled just above the hem of her jeans. "May I?" I asked, wanting to ask her for permission.

She looked at me so hungrily. Her eyes couldn't keep off my lips, and she tried to push herself closer to me.

"Fuck me already," she whispered.

Our lips pressed together again. My fingers unzipped her jeans, and I rubbed my hand over her panties, which were smooth and slightly lacy at first touch. Once I felt how wet she already was, I slid my hand beneath her panties as well.

Everything felt completely natural to me, and none of my sexuality confusion got in my way. I knew this was what I wanted, and it didn't scare me. I love Jynx, and I want her to feel it.

My fingertips massaged her clit, and she immediately began squirming from pleasure. She momentarily let go of the kiss to bite her lip, trying to keep quiet. However, she let out an airy moan after my middle finger teasingly circled her entrance.

One of her hands let go of my cheek and grabbed my shoulder. I pushed my body closer to hers, and our chests lightly pressed together.

My middle and ring fingers pushed inside of her, and she squeezed my shoulder even tighter. Her hips buckled from the pressure, and she bit her lip ring to keep from making a sound. Her gorgeous eyes were shut tightly, but I wanted to see them.

"Look at me," I ordered as my fingers advanced farther into her.

Jynx opened her eyes, staring at me with those blue orbs, and whimpered as I pressed my index finger into her as well. My fingers slid back and forth easily because of how wet she was. Her hips shifted with almost every movement I made, and she held back every noise that tried to erupt from her throat.

As I shoved my fingers deep inside of her, causing her back to arch and her thighs to quiver, I pressed my forehead against hers. Jynx pulled me close by my bra straps, and she gazed down at my lips again. However, I couldn't keep my eyes off her blue ones.