Kinda Sexy

A/N: I guess this is a 1k reads, two part special????!!!! YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR SOME GOOD STUFF!

Emily's POV

After everyone left the party, I wrapped little Jynx in my arms. She hugged me back and weakly wrapped herself around me. She was tired after hours of socializing and partying.

We did end up playing spin the bottle, but we added a twist. Whoever the bottle landed on would have to leave the room (we usually sent them to get something from the basement). While they were gone, everyone else chooses someone, and they chose whether the two will kiss or whether the chosen person will slap the unfortunate.

Not surprisingly, most people were slapped. Also not surprisingly, I had to kiss Elaine. The bottle landed on her, and when she came back, I kissed her. Simple as that. Jynx wasn't jealous and I didn't like it.

"Why don't we go upstairs, put on some onesies, and watch Disney movies until you fall asleep?" I suggested and let go of her. She stumbled a bit, but nodded. Did I mention that some people drank some wine while I wasn't looking? My guess was that she wouldn't make it past one movie.

I grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs. I dragged her into my room and closed the door behind us. My mom would get back in an hour or two, since I made sure she had plans. That was probably enough time for us to get to bed.

She plopped herself into my bed and immediately plucked her clothes off. She didn't seem to care that I could watch, but I didn't watch much. After I saw her bra, I turned towards my drawers and pulled out two onesies. I would wear my turtle onesie while she wore my monkey onesie.

I looked over and her shirt and leggings were off. Seeing girls like this usually made me so embarrassed. My cheeks heated up and I always had to look away. It's like I knew. All my life, I knew that I could be attracted to them, so I hid it as best as I could.

I tossed her the monkey pajamas and started taking off my clothes. I was wearing a nice, gray bra. It wasn't lacy or anything, but I made sure it looked good. I quickly changed before she could notice and then grabbed my laptop from my desk.

She squirmed to the back of the bed and offered to cuddle with me. Obviously, I accepted and sat down beside her. We cuddled up close together under my blanket as I logged into Netflix.

"Netflix and chill..." She giggled and kissed my cheek. I blushed, but looked over at her. I looked at her eyes; something I rarely did when I was so embarrassed. She noticed my change in attitude and gave me a full on kiss. She was strong, even though she was tired. Her hands forced my head to face her as she pulled me close. She was pinning herself to the wall; leading me to her. I have to admit: I only continue this behavior if I'm really pissed off.

I let go of the kiss and put my index finger on her lips. I could feel her gentle breath. She must have been used to this by now; my overpowering supervision. Even though my bravery had grown, I couldn't bring myself to see her as anything but beautiful.

We started watching a movie. It was a romcom and Jynx really seemed to like it. I'm also a fan of chick flicks, but nothing this cheesy. I guess that shows why my girlfriend is so good at the whole dating thing.

We kept close together. Her arms wrapped around my arm and she curled up beside me. I kept a firm position. My legs were pencils in front of me. One hand was resting on the computer keyboard to adjust brightness, volume, and the wifi when there were issues while the other hand held Jynx's thigh close. The way she was curled up made it so that one of her knees was touching my leg.

She did end up falling asleep during the movie and I decided to finish it on my own. With thirty minutes left, I got to see the dramatic ending. Someone died. Classic.