Spice It Up!

Trisha's POV

Emily and I used to be the best of friends. Nothing could separate us, but Jynx changed that. I'm happy for her. I try to stay optimistic about her and our relationship. Years of devotion should be strong enough to hold us together, but her corruption seems irreversible at this point.

So, what do I do with my life? I'm not dependent on other people, like Emily, so I've been living my own adventure.

I've been discovering myself, like Emily, but I've discovered that I have no idea what I am. My college major? My sexuality? My talents? I have no clue.

"Mr. Scott, I heard that Hunter is messing with Emily. What the hell, man?" I shouted.

He looked up from his computer while I stomped over to his desk. Not one shred of me cared if Emily was cheating on Jynx, but I did want to have some fun with the situation.

He cleared his throat. "Was I not supposed to let her tutor him? Am I missing something?"

"She's dating someone, and Hunter totally has a crush on her!"

"I guess I'm sorry?" He replied.

Of course, I playfully rolled my eyes. Although one could say my covert involvement in Emily's life was bona fide, the truth was that I just wanted to feel happy again. Without the drive for a relationship, friendships were all I could hold dear to my heart. Emily unconsciously attempted to steal that from me when she began dating Jynx.

Now, reader, I can already hear your scoff. Yes, I haven't confronted Emily about this, but what am I supposed to say? "You're being selfish." "What about me?"

No, it's more in my nature—my reflex—to meddle with her life to make it more. . .convalescent. After such a sickness, a disease like Jynx, I believe that revenge is the only thing that will make her pay attention to me.

Is it productive (what a loosely defined word)? Debatable.

"Never mind. Maybe it's better that this happened," I said after a long silence.

He let me leave like a whisper of wind. On the way out, I happened to bump into Kira. She was a good friend, an accepting slut (she is a slut, and it's not a bad thing).

"Oh—!" I grunted when we practically chest-bumped. "Kira! I need you to tell me where Jynx or Emily is—or Hunter for that matter."

She stared at me curiously with those candy apple green eyes of hers.

Once her brain processed the situation, which was obvious due to her dramatic facial expressions, she smirked and replied, "I really don't want to keep messing with my fam, but I'm listening. Maybe we could make a deal?"

Immediately, I rolled my eyes. There's some history behind us, that's for sure. She always insisted upon dating me, or worse. I refused, for I never had interest in her. Regardless of her physical or emotional beauty, I never felt compelled to even kiss her. She felt differently about me. Ironically, who she wants the most will never reciprocate the same feelings.

"What deal, Kira? I need information fast."

She scoffed. "Please, you know I work fast. I just want that pretty face of yours, dearest!"

Ah, there we are. Readers, let this be an example of the corrupt mind that Kira possessed. Her thoughts, whether they be useless or pensive, were dominated by love and lust. Could I blame her? Surely not. Her heart and mind worked separately.

Unfortunately, I had to agree for the sake of my old friend. "As long as my face gets nowhere near your legs, I'll do whatever you want. You know where to find me on the weekends. Now, tell me."

She smiled in response to our agreement. With such joy and vigor, she snatched my hand from my side and pulled me through the hallways. Without students around, the halls were like empty tubes in a machine. She dragged me towards the north entrance of the school, and pulled me aside behind a pillar.

"I have a plan. Let's get Hunter and Emily together. Then, everything will return to normal. He'll dump her in a month, and Jynx will be so pissed off that they'll never speak to each other again," she said.

"Sounds cruel. I just want to gently split them apart," I replied.

"First of all, it's only cruel if we continue to let her date Jynx. We both know they're bad for each other." I disagreed with her slightly, though I knew it wouldn't end well either way. She continued, "Second, there's no 'gentle' in anything involving Emily. You know her better than me, and I already know she's in too deep to be saved."

It was fascinatingly true, so I sheepishly nodded.

"Good. Here's the plan: Let's get Hunter in on this. We need to tell him to make a move while making sure Jynx is out of the equation. There couldn't be a better situation than Emily tutoring him, so let's tempt her into caving in."

"Well, princess, you're closer to him. If you want my 'pretty face', you're gonna have to earn it."

She loved my flirtatious sass. Because we had been acquainted for years previously, she had gotten to know my arrogant side. No, perhaps it's just confidence. She doesn't scare me, and that must've been new for her.

Kira stepped forward, cornering me against the wall that connected to the concrete pillar we had been confiding behind. She stood nearly the same height as I, yet her intimidatingly devilish looks knocked me back. Her hand, pale and cold, rested on my cheek.

Her head closed in. Those green eyes stared at my lips, and she froze close enough to peck my lips. Thankfully, she did not kiss me.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, Trisha," she breathed. And with that, she let go of me and began strutting off.

Later that week, I heard from her once more. It was Saturday, a beautiful Saturday. I vividly recall that moment between us.

I wore a thick flannel, a gray beanie, gray leggings, and black Converse. Kira wore her usual: the most revealing articles she could find.

"I told Hunter to make a move. He's hesitant, but I told him that it's okay. I really hope Emily is still in love with him or whatever," Kira snickered.

She was so rude. Alas, my only remaining option was to obey her way of destruction, for I had no experience meddling with relationships.

She added, "Now you owe me. Where's my reward?"

Her eyes stared at me hungrily, as if her imagination had already ripped off my clothing for her. With a few steps in my direction, she pulled my lips down to hers by tugging my head. Her lips tasted like strawberries, and I enjoyed her gesture.

With you as my witness, let me make something clear. Again, I had no intentions of becoming romantically or sexually involved with Kira, but she had a way of persuading me to add an exception.

Her lips refused to let go, and she continued pressing herself against me. She pushed against me so roughly that I stepped backwards and fell onto an outdoor table. You know, those old wooden tables. My rear rolled onto the top of the table, for we stood at one end. She fell with me, the polite girl, and pinned my shoulders down.

Her lips and tongue forced themselves onto my neck, which tickled.

"This is gross," I complained.

She giggled against my throat. Her kisses ceased their attacks. "A deal's a deal, dearest."

I do reminisce the day frequently. Her body moved like clockwork against mine. In private, as we were in nature, she made me feel special.

However, that's not the important part. Her skills are unbeatable, but Hunter was the only person on my mind. He was going to replace Jynx, and it brought me more pleasure than Kira ever could.