Hug Me

Emily's POV

"Oh, I just wanna say sorry again...!"

I hugged Jynx tightly and wouldn't let go for a minute. She seemed uncomfortable during the hug, but I didn't let go. I mean, what came over me yesterday?! I literally pulled some 50 Shades of Grey on her! Ugh, gross!

"Yo, dude, it's totally fine!" She chuckled and pushed me away.

Her chilly blue eyes froze my heart, but in a good way. I could see the sympathy on her face, and it was nice. I was glad she forgave me. I didn't want to ruin our friendship just because I made out with her too much!

I nodded and patted her on the top of her head, which caused her to make a silly, scrunched up face.

"Hey, listen, why don't we try and actually hang out this time? We're friends, but you don't know much about me."

I thought that was a marvelous idea, so I nodded and motioned for her to follow me to the couch.

We both plopped down and kicked our legs over and onto the top of the coffee table. I was wearing bright blue socks and she was wearing gray ones. That explains us very well.

"Alright, well, tell me about yourself!"

This felt like a date, but I could say the same for our whole friendship. Ever since the first moment we saw each other, it's been nothing but making out. Can't say I hate it though. It's fun to do weird stuff like this.

I cleared my throat and began speaking. "I'm 16 and an only child. My father left my mom at a pretty early age, but he was a douche, so it's okay. I like reading, eating, going on tumblr, and skateboarding!"

She smirked and nudged me a bit. "No way! You like skateboarding?"

"Hell yeah!"

It was weird to talk like this. So loose; so free. I didn't know if I liked it or not yet.

"Well, I'm gonna be 17 in two weeks. I have four siblings, two brothers and two sisters, and they're all younger than me. My parents work their asses off to pay the bills, but it's hard. They don't got a good education..." She paused and looked over at me from her lap. Then, she smiled a bit and sat up in her seat on the couch. "I like drawing, singing, big butt chicks, and I actually like a lot of girly stuff."

I chuckled and rested back onto the sofa, relaxing deeply. This was funny. She sounded normal for a second!

"What type of girly stuff?"

"Like makeup, nail polish, and Starbucks."

I snickered some more and nudged her again, putting more weight onto her so she fell over onto the couch giggling. I was a lot taller than her so I weighed a lot more too.

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!"

I grabbed her hand and held up her fingers. She was wearing black nail polish and had short nails. Classic punks!

We both couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes solid.

Then, I heard my mother walk through the garage door. I calmed myself down and sat up.

"Hey, mom!"

Jynx sat up as well and smiled. I bet my mom hates Jynx, but I don't care. She's my friend, and she's not going anywhere!

"Hey, girls."

"Have a good day at work?" Jynx asked, probably trying to show how polite she could be.

It worked because my mom smiled and replied, "Perfect, thank you!" Then, she chuckled to herself a bit and ran up to her room.

I was thoroughly impressed at Jynx's parent skills. So polite and kind!

"Dude, that was totes the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life! And I've seen Swedish movies!"

I mean, Swedish movies are super good though. Seriously. If you ever get the chance to watch one, please do. They're the bomb.

Anyways, Jynx gave me the silliest look and nudged me. "I guess you're officially a popular girl since you just used the word 'totes'."

I rolled my eyes and nudged her back. She smirked and bit her lip a bit. Not to sound weird, but she's definitely a lesbian. Like sometimes you meet this girl that says she's a lesbian but is super shy about it, but Jynx is all out. She's even flirting with me. God forbid, if she ever actually likes me!

"I'm just trying to sound more normal because...I'm sorta a nerd!" A ping of hurt cracked my voice.

Jynx stopped smirking, but continued biting her lip. She looked bothered by what I said, as if she felt guilty. She shouldn't. She did nothing.

"Why don't we skateboard to Starbucks tomorrow? I'll buy you whatever you like," Jynx offered with a soft voice and placed her left hand on my shoulder.

Her right hand was the hand with all of the rings she owned, and her left wrist was the wrist where she put all of her bracelets at once. At least it's an organized system!

"Yeah right! I'll buy you whatever you'd like. My mom has enough money to make it rain constantly. I want to spend it on you..."

I didn't even notice how flirty I was being until after she started blushing and giggling like a little school girl. Then, she leaned forward for a kiss, but paused right beforehand.

"This is how you do a goodbye kiss."

She leaned forward and gave me a long peck on the lips. Well, long for a little kiss. It was between a real kiss and a '6th grade kiss' (as Jynx would call it. I think it's because she had her first kiss in 6th grade, and it was just a tiny one. Makes sense).

"Bye."

Then, she jumped off the couch and fixed her clothing a bit. Her hair looked so pretty, as always. I absolutely adored the silvery color. My hair is so dull and boring!

Then, she left. Quick as a really excited dog!