Complicated [III]

Začať od začiatku

"Orange juice would be fine." I said saying the first thing that popped into my head.

Mason looked at me.

"What? You thought I was going to ask for tea?" I told him with a smirk.

Mason smiled at me.

"Not at all, dear." He said amused as he chuckled.

"Well now that I mention it a cup of tea wouldn't be bad." I said suddenly craving the tea.

I went upstairs and got inside Ryder's room not even bothering to knock.

"What are you doing here?" Ryder asked me.

He was getting out of the bathroom wearing nothing but his towel around his waist.

"Can you please explain me what happened back there?" I asked him.

"Um...I took a shower?" He said unsure.

"I mean what happened back there in school." I said angry, he was really trying his best to avoid the subject.

"What do you mean? It was nothing, just get over it Doll." Ryder said as he rolled his eyes.

"Nick said that I was the soul mate of someone and you expect me to just let it go? I'm not leaving until you explain me everything." I said as I glared at him.

"Alright, if the fact that I'm standing in front of you almost naked doesn't bother you or the fact that I'm about to dress, sure for me you can stay." Ryder said with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll wait for you downstairs." I said angry.

As I was about to leave Ryder spoke.

"You must be really mad at me Doll, you haven't even glance at my abs once." Ryder said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. I went downstairs and walked around until I found Mason in the library.

"Your tea is here." He said gesturing the table.

I sat down on the love seat that was across from Mason.

"Thank you." I said as I took a sip of tea.

"Did you find Ryder?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did. Was it too much for you to tell me that he was taking a shower?" I asked him.

Mason chuckled.

"Would you have listened to me if I had told you that?" He asked me.

"No." I said in a soft voice.

After a few seconds, Mason spoke again.

"Ryder told me about your recent discovery." Mason said as he met my gaze.

"About what, what did he tell you?" I asked him confused.

"He told me about you being a vampire, the Association and of course about Anna Falcon." Mason said explaining.

"Oh that." I said with a small sight.

"Do you believe what Ryder told you?" Mason asked me.

"Somehow, I do, even if I'm a huntress the things Ryder told me makes perfect sense and somehow I know it is true." I said as I shook my head a bit, it was still irrational in my head.

"Well, if you have any questions you can also count with me." Mason said with a smile.

"I sure will." I said returning the smile.

Someone cleared their throat; I looked at the doorway and saw that Ryder was there.

"I'll leave you two alone." Mason said as he got up.