Complicated [I]

As soon as Kelly and Mike fell asleep I changed into my black pants that were made of synthetic fabric, I got some black boots and a blue sweater that had a hood. I got out of my bedroom through the window and using the tress that was nearby, I made my way down to the backyard. I waited by the street until I saw his car.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for over an hour." I said as I looked at him through the window, Ryder was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and a motor jacket, he seemed dangerous and he was recently showered.

"Hello Doll." He said with a smirk as he saw that I was annoyed.

"Really Ryder, was it necessary for you to shower before you came here?" I asked him as I shook my head.

"Just get in the car Doll." He told me and opened the door.

I gave a sight and got in the car.

"Put your seatbelt on." Ryder told me as he moved the control column of the car.

"Why? Where we going?" I asked him confused.

"We are going somewhere private." He said with a smile.

I looked at him doubtfully.

"So, we can talk." Ryder said and rolled his eyes.

I gave a small smile and got my seatbelt on.

"So, what is going on?" Ryder asked me after a few seconds of driving.

"I did it, I took off the gem and touched the vervain, and well I didn't exactly touch it I poured a whole crystal ball in my hands." I said as I remembered everything.

"What happened?" Ryder asked me.

"It burned my flesh, you were right." I said with a sight.

"I'm always right." Ryder said with a huge amount of cockiness.

"Well now I have some questions for you Mr. Cocky." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Save them until we get there, Doll." Ryder said and continued to drive.

"Where, where are we going?" I asked him as I looked outside, everything was so dark.

"Wait till we get there." He said with a smirk.

Ryder drove for a long time until we go to a lake.

"Where are we?" I asked him as I looked around.

"In Skagit Bay, it's a nice place, isn't it?" Ryder said as he got out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him as I tried to read his intentions.

"I like to come here at night when the moon is full just like tonight." Ryder said looking at the sky.

"But why did you bring me here?" I asked him confused.

"Doll, don't you think that you have more important questions to ask me?" Ryder said proving a point.

I gave a sight.

"True." I said as I went next to him.

"Then start." Ryder said.

"Why do you think the Association let me be a huntress and come here for this mission if I'm a vampire in the first place?" I asked him.

"Doll, just think how valuable you are to the Association." Ryder said explaining.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You have the strength and abilities of a vampire and they trained you to kill vampire. You are very valuable person for them Doll." Ryder said as he met my gaze.