Betrayed [II]

(Kaley on top)

Kaley stared at me before she started to laugh.

"Wow Ryder, I knew you were bad, the typical bad boy but I never thought you would be bad enough to betray the vampire world like this." Kaley said with a chuckle.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.

"Let me see if I can put them in the terms so a little girl like you can understand, well let me see...oh I know it's like the same thing that you are doing, a vampire huntress that is dating a vampire some that is meant to be your enemy not your lover. Aren't you naughty dear? But I'm awful curious how did the Association react when you told them that the Vampire Prince had stolen your heart? I bet someone fainted or at least cried. They are so weak, such pathetic little humans trying to play hero even if they're not, aren't they?" Kaley said laughing mocking me.

I looked at her keeping a blank expression.

"I wouldn't know what to answer you since I haven't mentioned anything to them." I said honestly.

"Would you look at that? You are secret lovers, isn't that romantic Jayla?" Kaley asked her as she looked at her and then at us.

Jayla rolled her eyes.

"Romantic? Please it's not even cute, I find it nauseous. Why would you lower yourself to be with a human Ryder? You're a pure blood after all you shouldn't be wasting your time with this type of trash." Jayla said insulting me, who was she calling trash?

I launched towards Jayla but Ryder placed his arms around my waist stopping me.

"Well isn't this human girl brave?" Jayla said mocking me.

"You're wrong Jayla, there is vampire blood running through her veins, I can smell it. But isn't that ironic? She is a vampire who is a vampire huntress, too bad that she is a weak one." Kaley said as she looked at me.

I glared at her.

"I'm strong enough to kill you darling." I told her with a hiss.

Kaley laughed.

"Show me if you're that confident." She said challenging me.

"Kaley, will you stop!" Ryder told her in an exasperated tone.

"Come on Ryder, you know I'm just having fun with her." Kaley said as she laughed it off.

"Fun, is that is what you consider fun?" Ryder asked as he gestured Jayla.

"Okay, I may have thrown an insult or two but that's how I treat a person, that's how I talk." Kaley said shrugging.

"But you're not going to talk like that to my soul mate." Ryder said in a bold tone.

"Your soul mate, she is your-? Please Ryder, why would you be waiting your time with that? Just look at me, two years ago, I met my mate but he was distracting me so I got rid of him." Kaley said saying as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Got rid of him?" I asked as I looked at Ryder confused.

"I killed him because he was a distraction and now look at me, I can be with any guy a want, do whatever I want and nothing can or will stop me." Kaley said with a small laugh.

"That is reckless." I murmured under my breath but I guess she heard me.

"No, it's stupid for Ryder to be with you instead of a pure blood." Kayla said insulting me.