A New Leader [II]

"Doll, no, let her go!" Ryder yelled as he tried desperately to free himself but only caused him to get burned by the ropes.

"Don't worry, soon you're going to be just like her, we just wanted to make sure that she won't be able to fight us so Alice can watch how you slowly agonize to death." The Headmistress said as she got near Ryder.

Claire chuckled as she met my gaze.

"Does it hurt vampire kisser?" Claire said in a mocking tone before she dug in deeper the dagger to my side making me gasp in pain.

"Leave her alone." Beck yelled as he pulled the ropes from his wrist but gain nothing by doing that.

"Stop it Beck you are only going to hurt yourself and I want those honors, this is the least you deserve for your betrayal. Now you, Vampire Prince are next." The Headmistress said as Claire got near Ryder.

My back slid down the wall until I sat down on the ground.

"Ryder." I whispered as I met his gaze.

I knew he was feeling the same amount of pain as I was, I couldn't stand to see him get hurt.

Both Dan and Jonathan stayed down unconscious in the ground that way maybe I still had some hopes; I had used a special maneuver Selene had taught me in one of her trainings, with certain amount of strength and in the correct place you could make a person blackout, just like I had done with Jonathan and Dan.

Claire got near Ryder and traced her wooden stake up his chest.

"Just one clean shot, I'd love to do the honors." Claire said as she pulled her hand away getting ready to strike.

"No!" I yelled as I pulled out the dagger from my ribs and threw it at Claire aiming for her back. Claire yelled in pain as she stumbled backwards trying to reach the dagger so she could pull it out.

I yanked my red gem off my neck and got up even if my legs started to quiver. Nastasia looked at me alarmed before she launched towards Ryder, I pulled out the daggers from my belt and threw them towards the Headmistress managing to hit her in her palm of her hands staking her to the wall, I looked at her with a smirk as Nastasia screamed in pain.

"Alice, hurry up before the others get here!" Beck said as he warned me.

I nodded before I headed towards Ryder and used the spare blade I had to cut the ropes off him. Once Ryder was free I immediately embraced him.

"Are you alright Ryder?" I asked him as soon as I felt his arms wrap around me.

Ryder nodded and pulled away from me.

"I'm okay but we need to get you out of here, you're hurt." Ryder said as he looked at my drenched clothes that were all full of blood, my blood.

I shook my head.

"No, I'm alright but you need to know that I-."

"Doll, watch out!" Ryder said cutting me off as he abruptly threw me to the side making me land on the ground.

I looked up shocked as Antonio tackled Ryder down, just as I got up Antonio pulled Ryder up placing his wooden stake right in his chest getting ready to pierce his skin and drive it right into his heart.

"Don't move little one or it will be the imminent end of your dearest Vampire Prince." Antonio said as he threatened me.

I stopped cold on my feet and glared at him.

"Antonio you're making a huge mistake." I said as I looked at him, one step that was all I needed to take and Antonio would kill Ryder.

Claire got up, pulled away the dagger from her back before she went over to Nastasia to retrieve the two daggers I had previously thrown her.