A Kiss [II]

(Kole on top)

I stared at Ryder shocked; I was expecting to see Ric not Ryder who was standing in front of me shirtless. I stared at his chest and his abs, how was it possible that they looked hard stone? For a hunter like Beck or Charles to get a body like that would take years of hard training.

"Do you like what you see?" Ryder asked me with a grin.

'If I could only touch his abs or better yet, if I could I wonder how it would be to lick them', I thought with a small smirk.

"You want to lick my abs?" Ryder asked me in amusement.

"What? No!" I said alarmed as my cheeks flared up.

Smart Alice, that was perfect.

"Then why did you say it?" Ryder asked me as he closed the distance between us slowly.

"I didn't!" I said to my defense.

"Yes, you did, you said if I could only touch his abs or better yet, if I could I wonder how it would be to lick them." Ryder said imitating my accent, it had come out awful.

"I do not sound like that!" I said angry, why when I had to think out loud it had to be in this precise moment?

"Anyway, what are you doing here Doll? Are you spying me now?" Ryder said as he met my gaze.

"Stop calling me Doll it's very annoying since you already know my name and no I'm not following you around I came here because I'm here to see someone." I told him as I flicked my hair.

Ryder rolled his eyes.

"And who would that me imaginary boyfriend #1 or #2?" Ryder said making fun of me.

"Mock all you want." I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"What is London doing here? Did she miss her tea time?" Kole said with a smile as he got to us.

I think coming here alone had been a bad idea after all; the worst was that I was realizing that just now.

"She came here to see someone." Ryder said mocking me.

"Are you going to play Quidditch?" Kole asked me as he smiled.

"That's for wizards, you twerp." I told him in an annoyed tone.

"Watch your words." Kole said warning me as he took a step towards me.

"Oh, so you can insult me about being British but I can't say anything back?" I said angry.

"I'm not insulting you for the merely fact that you're British even if you weren't British I would still insult you." Kole said with a smirk.

I placed my hands on my hips.

"And may I know why are you doing this?" I asked him as I nearly rolled my eyes.

Kole got near me until his body was inches away from mine.

"That would be because I simply don't like you." Kole said in a clear tone.

"Oh my, what a tragedy that is." I said dramatically as I placed my hand on my chest.

Kole gave a smirk.

"That is such a shame...for you." I said ending with a small chuckle.

I could see Ryder smile at my comment.

"Consider yourself luck for being that small and a girl; it's the only thing that is saving you from me hitting you." Kole said as he threatened me.