Complicated [II]

"What?" I said; the words nearly had gotten stuck on my throat.

"You heard me; the dear image all hunters look up to is a lie. Anna Falcon was a vampire like Mason and I." Ryder said with a smile.

"But how is it possible if history proves-." I started to say.

"Doll, long time ago there was a young woman, she had strength, beauty and the intelligence, she was what you are today and just like you she was also a vampire. But not any ordinary vampire in matter of fact Anna Falcon was a very special vampire because you see Anna Falcon was the Vampire Queen." Ryder said explaining.

"That is not possible." I said as I shook my head.

"It is Doll, Anna Falcon used to think that just because vampires were stronger and faster than humans it didn't mean that there were superior. Anna believed in having the law equal for vampires and humans. Of course, as it was to expect many vampires objected and tried to take over the world so Anna Falcon decided to haunt them down, as a Queen she had her kingdom that would obey her. Anna founded the White Rose Association, the white rose was the symbol of her kingdom, and she also founded the Falcon Academies so humans and vampires could study and trained to be hunters. Years passed and the Association just as the Academies where doing what they were created for, to protect humanity and the vampire world. Anna Falcon had it all, power, strength and of course the future promise of immortality, the Association was jealous of all the things Anna Falcon held so what did they do? They killed her; the Association that Falcon had once created backstabbed her. Soon after that the Association ordered all the hunters, the human ones to kill all the vampires without an exception even if they were also hunters." Ryder said clearly disappointed for those actions.

"Did the hunters do it, the human ones?" I asked him not being able to imagine that.

"They did even if all those vampires were once their friends, the Association convinced them that the vampires were planning a plot against them when it wasn't even true. They told everyone that Anna Falcon was a human and that she had died trying to save humans from vampires when in reality she died trying to save herself, her own life." Ryder said as he shook his head.

"And what happened to Anna falcon's family I mean if she had one?" I asked him.

The Association had said that Anna's family was also killed along with her but maybe that was also a lie.

"She did, she was married and she had a daughter. Anna Falcon had lived for over 502 years with her also vampire husband, Anna was suspecting that at one point the Association she had created would betrayed her so a year before she was killed Anna discovered that she was pregnant, she went to Russia where nine months later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who she kept as a secret. Three months later Anna Falcon and her husband were killed and the baby girl was never found, but what the Association didn't know was that Anna's daughter was raised in London as a human and she even got to be a huntress just like her mother but they never knew who she was but they knew about her existence so that is why they make vampire hunters kill all vampires just in case one of them is the daughter of Falcon." Ryder said explaining.

"What about Mason and his father, how are they the Prince and King of Vampires?" I asked him confused.

"Since there was no Queen the vampires decided to choose Mason's father as a King who swore to follow Anna Falcon's teaching and ideas, kind of what you hunters do except that he swore to follow the real ones." Ryder said as he gave a small smile.

"Unbelievable." I said with a sight.

"Sucks to know that the Association you follow is based on lies, right Doll?" Ryder said as he looked at me.