England [II]

"I don't need guards to take me to the Association, I can go there by myself but I'm not going there today." I said in a calm voice.

"But in this case, it will be different, the Association sent us here to take you under custody." One of them said clearly not taking no as an answer.

I recognized him, he was Dan an upper classmate he had graduated a year before I did, and Dan had even been my tutor, he was as well there on the day of the evaluation.

I gave a scoff.

"The Association sent you or the Headmistress sent you?" I asked Dan in a bold voice, they at least needed to be honest with me.

He shook his head.

"That doesn't matter Alice, the thing is that you are under arrest for highly treason against the White Rose Association." Dan said in a clear voice.

The guards started to walk towards me but someone spoke.

"Come on Dan that is not the proper way to welcome a Brit back home. Is this really necessary?" Eva said as she walked towards us.

I smiled; it was good to see her again.

"But professor the Headmistress ordered us to arrest-." Dan started to say.

"I know what she told you to do but the Headmistress is currently out of the country so as a superior I am telling you to leave now." Eva said as she glared at them.

"But if the Headmistress finds about this she will be furious." One of the guys said objecting.

"Then that is the risk I'm willing to take, now roll along and go to the Academy." Eva said, her words clearly an order.

"But we can't-." One protested and I rolled my eyes, couldn't they take a hint.

"That is an order hunter; don't make me argue with you." Eva said in a hard tone.

"Alright then we will leave." Dan said as they left.

After the guards left Eva started at us, I really had missed her.

"I really hate when that happens, don't you all?" Eva said with a smile trying to lighten up.

"Eva, it's good to see you, I missed you so much." I said as I walked up to her and hugged her.

"I did as well, I missed you Alice it's good to see that you're alright and that you finally found your dad and your brother." Eva said as she hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I looked at her.

"You knew all this time and never told me?" I asked her bewildered.

"Of course, I knew darling, all these years it was my mission to take care of you and to make sure no one discovered that you are a vampire that is why I never told you or anyone else." Eva said explaining.

I was amazing that I was finally with Eva, she was truly like a mother to me, and she had taken care of me ever since my mum was killed.

"Eva this is Ryder my boyfriend, Kole, Naomi, my brother Mason and I guess you already know my father Jacob." I said with a small smile as I gestured them all.

My dad got near Eva and looked at her.

"Are we good Eva?" My dad asked her as they shared a look.

Eva nodded, a secret meaning hidden in their gazes.

"Of course, you know that I'm with you, with the real Falcon. I won't let anyone try to kill any of you, I will take you to the house where we will get the things we need, after we are ready we will head to the Academy." Eva said explaining.