More Secrets [I]

I glared at Claire.

"You seriously don't know what the word quiet means, right? Just butt off!" I yelled at her.

Claire had literally ruined the whole mission.

"You name is Alice Wythman?" Gates said behind me.

I turned around and looked at him with a small nervous smile.

"Well, you see I'm known by so many names and identities." I said as I tried to not give myself off.

"Why?" Gates asked me as he started to walk towards me.

"It's because I have so many enemies, especially the Association." I said as I took a few steps forwards until my back softly crashed against the wall.

I was trapped thanks to Claire, now I was for sure going to die.

"Who do you work for then?" Gates asked me.

I looked at him but didn't answer.

"Who do you work for?" Gates yelled as he hit the wall close to my face.

I didn't jump or reacted to his tone or the simple fact that he had nearly hit me, I stayed calm but that didn't mean that I wasn't scared.

I looked at my left and met Claire's gaze, she knew that I was now in trouble.

"Get out of here." I told her with a stern look.

"She is not leaving; if she leaves you'll die." Gates told me, as if that would stop her.

"I don't mind that." Claire said as she shrugged, turned around and walked away.

"Hello mate, where are you going so early? The party is just starting." Andrew said as the two vampires got near Claire.

I cursed under my breath as I saw how the guys grabbed Claire, if something happened to her Antonio would personally kill me.

"Leave the girl alone, this is between you and me." I told Gates in a deadly tone.

"Kristen, I thought you were in the room with the hunter." Andrew said as he noticed me there

I looked at him.

"Some small issues came up but I got the hunter in the room waiting for me." I said with a smirk.

Andrew looked at me shocked.

"He is going to cooperate with you?" Andrew asked me.

I smiled.

"Well at first he didn't want to cooperate but after I took his blindfold off and he looked at me I was able to convince him quite quickly." I said with a small cocky smirk.

I felt Andrew's eyes on me; he was looking at my body.

"I can see why, but I don't understand what you're doing in the hallway instead of being in the room." Andrew said as he looked at me confused.

Gates gave a small chuckle.

"Andrew, do you seriously not see it?" Gates asked him.

"See what?" Andrew asked him.

"This is Victoria Lee Sanders, the huntress that attacked us the other night with the rest of the hunters." Gates said as he looked at him.

"But Kristen is a vampire, besides she had blue eyes." Andrew said pointing it out.

Gates placed my hands behind my back before he grabbed me and placed me in front of his body facing Andrew.

"Look at her eyes Andrew, they are stormy gray. I would never forget the look of her eyes!" Gates said.