War Has Exploded [III]

There was a huge chaos as the vampires started to attack the hunters. I looked at Eva and Peter who were nearby already fighting off some of the vampires.

"Get all the non-graduated hunters out of here; they don't know how to defend themselves properly. Get them out of here before they get harmed!" I told them fighting some of the vampires that went after them.

I started to fight off the vampires that approached to me with their fangs out; some of the other hunters that were in the ballroom as well were fighting off the vampires. They had reacted properly to a threat like this one but most of them were mainly shocked or confused for this imminent attack.

I turned around to help Naomi who was still in the floor paralyzed by the fear, I helped her get up and told her to go with Kole and Mason and just as I turned around somebody swung at me, I went down just quickly enough to avoid the hit.

I looked up at Ellen shocked; she was the one who had attacked me.

"Get up and fight!" Ellen yelled at me.

"What's wrong with you Ellen? I'm only your bloody side!" I told her as I got up.

Ellen snorted at that.

"As if I was stupid enough to believe that; you probably brought all these vampires along with those that you call family, you're a filthy traitor Alice Wythman!" Ellen said with rage as she swung at me again.

I grabbed her hand and arm taking away her wooden stake from her hand.

"My name is Alice Pierce and even if I'm a vampire now I'm still a huntress, a huntress that will stand up for the right things and if to do such thing I have to get through you so be it!" I said as I looked at her.

Ellen glared at me.

"So now you're threatening me? Are you going to kill me in order so you can get what you want, to be part of those leeches that you call your dear family?" Ellen said as she tried to hit me.

I blocked her and met her eyes.

"Of course, not Ellen, who do you think I am? I wouldn't be capable of killing a hunter; you have to understand Ellen that I'm here to protect all of you." I told her as I held her arms.

Ellen pushed me away as she rolled her eyes at me not believing a single word I said.

"Do you really think I'm going to buy that crap?" Ellen said breathless as she kicked me in my ribcage sending me down to the floor but before my body could touch the floor Peter grabbed my arms pulling me up.

"Ellen, stop it!" Peter told her with a glare.

Ellen looked at him shocked.

"Are you seriously defending her now? But I thought you hated her as much as I did?" Ellen yelled at him.

"I know that Ellen you may have gotten the impression of that all these years but this time you really have to listen Alice is really telling the truth. She had nothing to do with this conspiracy so for once we have to listen to what Alice has to say, she knows what she's doing." Peter told her.

Ellen shook her head as she looked at Peter in disbelief.

"She brainwashed you, didn't she? She brainwashed you like every other male in this Academy, right? She fooled you with her charms and looks, well I think Alice had more things to offer you than I can; with that said I believe that we are through, we are over." Ellen said before she yanked away her wooden stake from my hand.

I took a step back making my back collide with into Peter's chest; Peter placed his hands on my shoulders before he stepped in front of me protecting me from Ellen.