Betrayed [III]

(Jacob Pierce [Mason's dad] on top)

"What? Who, what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I'm talking about my date." Antonio said as he met my gaze, was he doing this on purpose?

"Who is your date?" I asked Antonio.

As I said that Naomi gave a small laugh, I turned around and looked at here questionably.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I may have said that he was hot and all but I'm not desperate enough to go out with a human." Naomi said to her defense.

"Then who are you here for?" I asked Antonio, it was not certainly Mason or Kole he was here for.

"He's here to pick me up." Kaley said suddenly as she came into view.

I looked at Kaley as she descended the stairs; she was wearing brown knee length boots, blue skinny jeans, a red blouse and a brown jacket.

"You're going out with Antonio?" I asked Kaley shocked.

She smiled at me but I think it was a devilish smirk.

"Yes, we have been dating for like a month and a half, almost two months. And yes, I know he is a human and a vampire hunter but I just like the feeling of danger, plus he is really good in bed." Kaley said as she looked at Antonio with a grin.

I looked at Antonio surprised but I think my eyes held more anger than shock.

"Really Antonio, now you do this? Could you just call yourself a filthy traitor and a liar instead of pointing your bloody finger at me? Days ago you confronted me about being a traitor, of doing betrayal because I was with Ryder and you even called me a cheater because according to you I had cheated on you but all this entire time it had been you, you were with Kaley when we were still together because it has barely been a month since we split up, you knew she was a vampire yet you still said all those things to me. You're such a hypocrite Antonio!" I yelled angry, he had tried to make me feel guilty when he was the bloody wanker here.

"Doll, what's going on here?" Ryder asked me as he and Mason came out from the library.

"Antonio came here to pick up Kaley, his girlfriend. It seems that they have been dating for almost two months even when Antonio and I were still together." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait, you dated my brother's girlfriend?" Kaley asked Antonio with a smirk.

"It seems like I did the right thing when I broke up with you." I murmured in a low voice.

"So, you're the Vampire Queen Kaley?" Antonio asked her ignoring completely everything I had just said.

"No, that was my mom I'm actually the Vampire Princess; my brother will be the Vampire King soon and whoever he marries will be the Vampire Queen though I doubt it would be Alice since she's a vampire huntress after all, a weak one." Kaley said as she looked at me with a grin.

I looked at Ryder and gave a sight.

"Can we please leave now?" I asked him expectantly, I really wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Ryder nodded and as I was heading towards the door Kaley spoke.

"By the way, happy 18th birthday Alice, have a happy one!" She said sarcastically, of course it was a bloody happy birthday.

I rolled my eyes and headed outside.

When we were in the car going towards the gym I kept myself silent meanwhile Ryder drove.