Little Flirt [II]

(Selene/Eva on top)

Kelly took me to a bedroom that was now going to be mine, it was a big room but it was still welcoming.

"The walls have different shades of purple because I tried to emphasize some parts of the room; I placed purple lace curtains so the sunlight can enter in this room and make it warmer. For the bed, I left it plain white but I added an electric purple heart-shaped pillow. But of course, as soon as you start to unpack it will look better." Kelly said as she placed one of my suitcases next to the bed.

The room was very pretty and I could see myself living here and not to mention that purple was my favorite color, maybe Selene had told Kelly about that.

"Come on Michael let's leave Alice alone so she can settle down, honey there are some drawers and the closet. We will see you in an hour for dinner." Kelly said as they got out of the room.

As soon as I was sure they were in the kitchen I started to unpack my first suitcase that contained my things from the Academy, I placed the briefcase that contained my wooden stake, guns and munitions deep in the closet. As I was finishing unpacking my last suitcase that contained all the new clothes Selene had bought for me Michael peek his head in the doorway.

"Mom says it's time for dinner." Michael said as he looked at me curiously.

"Thank you, Mike, or do you prefer Michael?" I asked him as I placed the last shirt in the drawer.

"Mike is fine." He said before he went downstairs, I followed him to the kitchen where Kelly had most of the dining table full of all kinds of food.

"I hope that you're really hungry Alice. Do you eat meat? I mean are you vegetarian because if you are I'm sure I can make you something that won't contain meat." Kelly said nervous.

"I eat pretty much all sort of food." I said with a smile.

After giving thanks we started to eat, I was halfway through my food when Mike spoke up.

"So how did you lose your parents?" Mike said as he placed food into his mouth.

"Michael!" Kelly said alarmed.

"My mom abandoned me and my dad died in a car accident when I was four." Mike said as he shrugged.

"I really am sorry." I said with a kind smile.

"So how about yours, your parents how did you lose them?" Mike asked as he sat up.

"Michael, I don't think that Alice wants to talk about this." Kelly said scolding him.

"Its fine Kelly, my mother died shortly after I was born, I've been attending an Academy that is like an orphanage, I been living there ever since until now." I said shrugging any awkwardness off.

"How about your dad, what happened to him?" Mike asked me as he met my gaze, curiously clearly filled up his eyes.

"I never met him, I don't even think that he knows I exist or else he might have contact me." I said in a sad voice.

"I'm sorry." Mike said meeting my same tone of voice.

"It's alright." I said forcing a small smile to my face.

We all continue eating our meals until Kelly cleared her throat.

"Tomorrow it is Sunday so I could probably take you shopping." Kelly said as she looked at me.

"I already went today with Ms. Colt." I said referring to Selene; I really didn't want any more clothes.

"Did you also get your school supplies?" Kelly asked a little bit disappointed.