England [III]

(Ryder's so fine)

When I opened my eyes, I was in my bedroom, I looked around and saw that Ryder was next to my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"I'm a bit in a haze, what happened?" I asked Ryder confused.

"You fainted out of nowhere; I know why you were feeling weird after you got off the plane, Doll all of this was a set up." Ryder said nearly growling.

I sat up slowly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You were feeling weird because you had a small overdose of vervain, Doll that is why you fainted, if the guards would've arrested you who know what they could've done with you in this condition, I don't think that it's a good idea to go to the Academy anymore." Ryder said in a determinate voice.

I gave a sight.

"Even if they did that I still need go, it's the correct thing to do in this situation. I can't hide or escape from them, I have to go and confront my punishment." I told Ryder as I looked at him.

"But they tried to kill you." Ryder said objecting.

"I am aware of that but I will still go. Not going to the Academy would only cause one thing, the Association would send the hunters to haunt me down and not only that, they would also haunt all of you down because they know how valuable each one of you is to me, you know that. And killing any of you would be like killing me, therefore I need go. Now tell me what time is it?" I asked Ryder.

"It's 10:00 p.m." Ryder said in a flat voice.

"Bloody hell, we were supposed to be in the Academy two hours ago, I need to take off my pajamas and get dressed, go tell the others to get ready as well." I said as I tried to get up but Ryder stopped me.

"Doll you can't get up in these conditions, you are just recovering from an overdose." Ryder said as he made me sit back down.

"I know but I have to or else they hunters would be suspicious and might hurt one of you. We were supposed to be there two hours ago, at eight." I said objecting.

"No, we were supposed to be at eight in the Academy on Wednesday, right now it's Friday." Ryder said explaining.

"What, it's Friday but how?" I asked him shocked.

"You were out for two days, the overdose in your system made your body enter a small term of rest so it could heal, since it was the first time you had an overdose this is how your body reacted." Ryder said in a calm voice although I could tell that he was trying so hard to sound calm when he was clearly angry.

"What about the hunters, did Eva do something about it?" I asked him.

"Eva told the hunters about the incident, she also said that if you were okay by tomorrow we would go to the Academy." Ryder said explaining.

"Alright then, that is good to know." I said with a sight as I started to relax.

"Are you feeling better?" Ryder asked me as he placed his hand on top of mine.

I smiled.

"Yes, I'm feeling much better." I told him in a soft voice.

"Would you like to eat something, are you hungry?" Ryder asked as he met my gaze.

"Yes, why don't we go make something to eat for the both of us?" I said as I started to get up.

"No, I'll go downstairs to get you something to eat and you will stay here." Ryder said interrupting me.