Breakdown [I]

When Naomi and I both went downstairs, I saw that everyone was in the living room.

"Where is Nicholas?" I asked as I entered the living room.

"Beck, Charles and Felix came for him after we called them but before they left they asked us to tell us that they had started that little favor you asked them to do and that they would do the second part of it as soon as you were ready for it. Should I even ask what they were referring to?" Eva told me as she looked at me.

I shook my head.

"There's no need to, you will soon understand." I told her as I bit my lip nervously.

"Alice, you should really go upstairs and rest." My dad told me.

I nodded slowly.

"I will but first there's something I would like to tell all of you. I'm tired of keeping secrets from all of you just as much as I'm also tried that you all keep secrets from me, so I have decided to tell you the truth." I said in a soft voice.

"About what, what do you have to confess now?" Kole asked as he looked at me puzzled.

"About something Ryder and I discovered recently." I said and gave a troubled sight; I was having a hard time on finding the exact words.

Naomi looked at me shocked.

"On my god, are you pregnant?" She said; her voice raised a tad due to the shock.

I looked at her amazed.

This again, so far this was the second time in this week?

"What? No, I'm not! Why do you always go to that conclusion so fast Naomi? I'm not pregnant, why don't you let that idea go? Wait unless, are you pregnant?" I asked her as I looked at her.

"No!" Naomi said quickly.

"Then cut it off with that subject already!" I told her as I shook my head.

"Girls, stop it! What did you find out Alice?" My dad asked me.

With a sight, I headed to the small library that was near by the window and grabbed the thick red book and opened it, right there between the pages 349 and 350 was the folder.

"I found this, my birth certificate along with Mason's and my mum's." I said as I held up the folder.

"And why is that so important?" Kole asked confused.

"On my certificate as well as in Mason's we both have two last names, mum's and of course yours, dad but what I found strange was that for mum's last name it didn't have Wythman as I thought it would but instead it had Falcon. And that's not only it, on mum's certificate as I suspected she had Falcon instead of Wythman but not only that, it also says that mum was born in St. Petersburg, Russia and that she was the daughter of Alexander and Anna Falcon." I said as I looked at them.

My dad looked at me shocked.

"Are you sure?" He asked; my dad didn't quite believe it.

I nodded.

"You can see it for yourself if you don't believe it." I told my dad as I handed him the folder with the papers.

"What does this mean?" Naomi asked as she looked at me.

"It's simple; Mason and I are the grandchildren of Anna Falcon." I said as I looked at Mason.

"How come I never knew about this? Why didn't Sophie ever tell me?" My dad asked as he looked at the papers.