Falcon's Legacy [I]

"Are you sure that's what it says, I thought you last name was Wythman?" Beck said as he looked at me confused.

"I did as well, Beck." I said as I looked at the other certificates, one of them was from Mason and just like mine his last names were Pierce and Falcon.

Then I saw my mother's certificate, her name was Sophie Kathryn Falcon, her last name was not Wythman like I thought, she was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. The name of her parents were Alexander Falcon and Anna Dianne Falcon, my mother had been the only daughter Falcon had, she was the baby girl that had been born in Russia, after Falcon was killed I guess my mother was sent here to England where she grew up as a human that later on turned into a vampire huntress just like Falcon had been before, but I wonder if my mum knew that Falcon was her mother?

"Do you see what I see?" I asked Beck as I kept my gaze fixed on the papers.

"Your mum was the daughter of Anna Falcon; do you think that the vampires that attacked the Academy 18 years ago knew who your mom was and that's why they killed her?" Beck asked me as he got near me.

I shrugged unsure of what to say or merely think.

"I don't know but maybe that would explain why some vampires always react so violently when they hear the last name Wythman. Do you think that some vampires know that I'm the granddaughter of Falcon?" I asked, my voice falling into a whisper.

Beck looked at me.

"That could explain why the Headmistress didn't want you to go to the mission." Beck said as he thought deeply.

I gave a sight as I sat down on the purple sofa that I had by the window.

"The Headmistress and her actions only make me get more confused." I said as I placed my bare feet on the sofa.

"Why do you say that?" Beck asked me as he stood in front of me.

"Beck, if the Headmistress is my legal guardian why did she make Eva took care of me all these years? Why didn't she mention who my mother really was or that my father was alive? That Falcon was someone completely different to what I thought she was and what she had to do with me?" I said wondering out loud.

"Just listen to yourself Alice that would be completely mad of the Headmistress if she told you all of that. Do you know what Falcon's Legacy is?" Beck asked me as he met my gaze.

I shook my head.

"No, I don't know." I said as I looked up at him.

"Whoever was the daughter of Falcon would have complete authority of the White Rose Association and to all the Falcon Academies since Anna Falcon was the one who created all of this, she was the only owner of them. Since both your mum and Anna Falcon are dead it makes your brother and you the legit owners of the Association and the Academies, maybe that is why Antonio tortured me, the Headmistress must've sent him to see if he could find something against you so she can get rid of you." Beck said clearly putting the pieces together.

"By getting rid of me you mean that she will kill me, right? Especially now that the Headmistress has something against me, she has proofs." I said as I gave a troubled sight.

"Alice, what are you going on about?" Beck asked me confused.

I gave a sight.

"What am I going on about? Beck, I'm talking about what I am now, I'm a traitor, a vampire kisser and we both know what the price for treason is, the Headmistress will kill me and I have no doubts about that." I said as I shook my head in fear.