I Love You [I]

I stared at Antonio, I just couldn't assimilate the fact that he was here. What was he doing here?

Kelly stared at me for a while looking at me confused.

"You look different Alice." Kelly said as she looked at me, walking near me to get a closer look.

"You took the words out of my mouth, Kelly." Antonio said as he looked at me as well.

I looked at them, they were at first name bases, now I was debating whenever to alarm myself or to just ignore it. Then I notice that both Kelly and Antonio were looking at me waiting for my answer.

I cleared my throat.

"Well, I just thought that a change would be nice." I said in a calm voice.

Kelly smiled at me brightly clearing unaware of the elephant in the room.

"You look beautiful with your hair like that, it suits you and it makes your gray eyes pop out more." Kelly said nicely.

I was about to thank her when Mike entered the room.

"Alice, you are taller now and less childish-like." Mike said carefully choosing his words.

I glared at him and he looked at me apologetically, Mike clearly knew that with that look I was telling him that this new image had to do with the vampire-huntress issue, something he promised not to mention ever in front of Kelly.

"I guess I gave my last grown spur." I said with a small smile.

Kelly looked at me questionably and I looked at Mike asking for help.

"Mom, we're going to be late to my dentist appointment." Mike told Kelly who I believe was mentally debating whether or not to poke my face and see if it was real.

"You're right, I'm sorry but we have to leave." Kelly said apologizing.

Kelly looked at us before she turned to look at Antonio.

"I'm sure you'll do fine alone here with Alice and her friends, right Antonio?" Kelly asked him.

Of course, we wouldn't be fine, if Kelly only knew who Antonio really was and what my current relation towards him was she wouldn't ever let me be alone with him, she would keep Antonio out of this house like I wanted.

"Of course, she and I have actually a lot to talk about." Antonio said with a smile, his words grabbed my attention.

"We do?" I asked cynically as I glared at him.

Kelly didn't notice my tone voice unlike Antonio who narrowed his eyes at me.

"Honey, we'll be back in two hours or so because we also need to buy the groceries." Kelly said explaining.

"Sure, I'll wait for you here." I told her with a small smile.

"Do you want something from the store?" Kelly asked me waiting for my answer.

A way out of here probably, could I just flee this whole situation?

"No, I'm fine." I told her with a smile.

Kelly and Mike left the living room; there was a complete silence as we waited for Kelly and Mike to leave.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I told him, I felt how the anger boiled in my veins.

"Please calm down." Ryder said as he grabbed my wrist.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"I'm not calming down; don't you know how stupid it was for him to come here?" I said, well I yelled quite loudly if you ask me.