Reunited

Elsa

I don't even know how we came up with enough money to get three plane tickets. Well, it was mostly from street playing and singing, begging, creating homeless signs.....the list varies.

Now it was time, to finally get off the plane, and walk out into Colorado, where the others were waiting. It's been three months since separation...that's how long it took for us to find the money to fly. My heart was thumping so hard. I'm about to see all my friends. I'm about to see Jack...

We walk out of the plane, and into the general area, where the others where waiting. I see Ariel pacing impatiently, Jack with his hands folded and his head down, Merida staring outside seeing planes take off, and Astrid watching us.

"They're here!!" Astrid screeches, as they all look our way. Astrid runs towards Hiccup, and Merida hugs me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here...." she says. I smile at her, hugging her again.

She smiles and lets go of me so I can greet Astrid, who is behind me. "Astrid!" I exclaim hugging her. She giggles and hugs me back. "I missed you girl," she says happily.

"I missed you too," I reply.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Jack standing with his hands in his pockets, ready to greet me. Astrid winks at me, walking off and leaving me next to Jack.

He walks up to me, and I'm ready to greet him.

Before I can even let a word out, he kisses me. My eyes widen, but I ended up kissing him back. I can't believe Jack is kissing me.

And it was my first kiss too. Kinda sad, since all my friends have had their first kiss years ago. He pulled away, and stares at me. "I love you," he says.

"So much," he adds. My heart literally melts.

"I wanted to tell you that a long time ago," he says.

Today is just the best day ever. I jump up and hug him so tightly he falls over.

********

Merida

We found an abandoned house, and took it as ours. It's extremely big. We separated the house, gave ourselves rooms, and slowly started filling it up. It's been awhile now.

We couldn't return back to our old lives... our old school- any of that. We didn't want to risk Pitch getting to us again.

I was sitting on the bed in my room, when I hear a knock.

"Come in," I respond. The door opens, and Hiccup walks in slowly. Me and him haven't really talked all this time. I've avoided him.

Pretended not to hear him call.

I'm just not up for a conversation with him right now. But I guess I might as well get it over with now. "Hey... everyone said you'd be up here," he says.

I nod. "Well you found me," I reply. He slowly kneels in front of me, and grabs my hands.

"I'm sorry," he says. I look away from him because his stare is so piercing. His grip tightens on my hands, as he tugs one hand.

"Please look at me," he says softly.

I sigh and turn back to him.

"I'm sorry for the way I've made you feel," he continues. "You won't believe this but... I do- I do love you. I've loved you for a long time," he says.

I frown. "I'm done Hic," I reply. "I can't be second best," I say. "I won't be a second choice. It's either I'm first or nothing. It's just decent. I think I'm at least worth that much," I state.

"It's either me, or her. Tell me. If you want to be with her that's fine.. I'm just honestly confused," I admit.

"You've had three months to find out who you want to be with... how hard is it?" I ask.

Don't cry Mer. Do not. Cry.

I feel hot tears seep out of my eyes.

Dang it.

He sighs. "No, please don't cry.." he says, using his thumb to wipe my tears.

I remove my hands from his. "Don't touch me please," I say, trying to keep calm. "I mean.. you came all the way to Scotland to see me... you told me you loved me.. you even kissed me. But when we get back here you're all of a sudden confused," I say.

He looks to the ground with a perplexed and guilty expression.

"I know you still love Astrid," I say.

"But I love you too-"

"Please don't," I say, stopping him. "Just leave me alone. Please," I say. He sighs. "You really want me to leave you?" he asks.

"Actually, yea. And you know what? I want you to be with Astrid. Just be with her and be happy. Let's stop this drama," I say.

"What?" he asks.

"Just be with her," I say.

"I want to be alone Hiccup, get out," I say. He gets up and stands by the door. "I'm sorry," he says, before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

Hey guys, sorry for taking so long lol. Well it seems like Hiccstrid has won....for now. Don't give up on Mericup, they need your support and love! You never know, I could change it back to Mericup, or I can keep it Hiccstrid. I guess whatever I decide.

Y'all will just have to wait and see....,sorry😜

Love, moi
************