So This Is You?

Astrid POV

I wait till I see Elsa completely knocked out on the couch. I glance towards Jack, who seems to be watching a movie or something.

"Let's have that little talk now dude," I say. He turns to me, pausing whatever he's watching. "Cool. What's up?" he asks.

"What's your aim here?" I ask him.

He stares at me confused.

"Come again?" he asks.

"What's your aim with Elsa?" I ask him.

He runs his fingers through his hair, sighing. "Well, I really like her," he says, looking back up at me.

I analyze his features, to see if he is being genuine.

Seems pretty genuine.

"You really hurt her you know. What you did at school," I say to him. Hurt fills his eyes, as he plays with his fingers.

"I know... I don't why I did that. I've been trying to make up for it," he says.

"I swear I won't hurt her if we work out. I won't hurt her even if we don't work out," he continues.

"I honestly am sure I love her," he states. My eyes widen. "Really?" I ask him.

"Girls don't take that word lightly," I warn.

"Yes I know. She told me she loves me too," he says. My eyes almost pop out of their socket.

"What?!" I shout.

I hear Elsa groan, as she turns and rolls in her sleep. "Astrid stop yelling," Jack whispers, making sure Elsa was still asleep.

"Did you tell her you love her back?" I ask.

He shook his head. "I'm not good at those kinda things," he says shyly. I mentally face palm.

"Wait so you didn't say anything?" I ask. He nods. "I'm waiting for the right moment," he replies.

Elsa POV

I sit up slowly, just waking up, and turn to the side to see Jack and Astrid staring at me.

"You guys okay?" I ask. They nod. "Yep, perfectly fine," Jack says.

Um ok.

My phone starts ringing suddenly, and I see it's an unknown number.

I raise a brow, and pick up the number, before putting it on speaker. "Hello?" I call.

"You really thought you could just escape and everything would be cool?" I hear Anna say.

I turn and look at Jack and Astrid. They look at me. "Anna, please stop. We're not gonna go there again," I say.

She laughs. "Even if your friends are at risk?" she asks me. I frown. "Well, obviously Jack and Astrid are here.... so no they are not at risk. And Hiccup and Merida are in Scotland... so they are not at risk either," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Some more of our people were just sent to grab them. We tracked them and we are gonna bring them here. Get back here; now- or the next time you will see them will be at their open casket funeral," she says.

My eyes widen.

"What?!" Astrid screeches.

"I'm giving you 24 hours," Anna mutters, before hanging up.

I turn to Astrid and Jack.

"We have to go," I whisper.

******