Attack

Elsa POV

I quickly sat up, regaining my consciousness. I started coughing out water, and I squeezed my eyes shut, due to a blinding light shining in my face while having freaking migraine.

"What the-" I whisper, my eyes still closed. "How am I alive?" I ask myself again.

"You should really open your eyes and thank me," a voice calls out.

This voice is really familiar.

I open my eyes, realizing the bright light was the sun, and I was literally laying in the grass next to the river I almost drowned in.

I turned to the right, and then I saw my savior.

Lex.

"Lex?" I ask. "How the heck-"

"The necklace I gave you helped me locate you, and your blonde friend convinced me to come to your rescue. U've been out for hours," he answered back. He was sharpening a black blade while looking at me.

"Rapunzel? How is she? Is she okay?" I ask.

He nods. "I mean, she is pissed every day and always has an attitude, but she's breathing alright," he states.

"Do you see Jack?" I asked, my heart beating a little faster. "Yes," Lex replies. "However, he's not the same heart having irritating kid that you like," Lex states.

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What I mean is, he's pretty evil now. He works with Pitch," Lex says.

I frown. "He what?!" I shout. "That can't be right," I add. "What do you mean by that can't be right? It sure as hell is right. Ive been in the same place with him for three months. He's becoming pretty evil," Lex states.

No way. "I know you're in denial now, but let's just skip that stage and get moving," Lex states. Suddenly I hear sounds in the sky. We both look upwards and see a bunch of nightmares, Pitch, and ...

Jack.

Is that even Jack? I can barely recognize him. All his hair was black, he had on an all leather black outfit- he just looked....

Bad.

Well not the ugly bad-

Just- dark.

I looked worriedly over at Lex. He ignored my glance, and stood up.

Pitch and his nightmares quickly came in front of us, while Jack trailed behind. "So, Lex," Pitch uttered.

"You know what this means. You know how I see this," Pitch says, glaring at Lex. Lex said nothing, staring blankly at Pitch. "Well?" Pitch utters.

"Say something!" He shouts. Lex clears his throat. "I have nothing to say," he utters. I frown. "Maybe he just doesn't care about being your servant anymore!" I shout.

Pitch walks towards Lex, and grabs his throat tightly. He begins to choke Lex. "Years of service and this is how you go out. What a disappointment," Pitch seethes. I glance at Jack, who was watching Lex being choked.

"Let go of him!" I screech. I shoot ice towards Pitch, knocking him off his feet, and making his hands turn cold. He starts to gasp in pain, shaking lightly due to his freezing state.

Jack looks at me finally, and glares. He holds his hands out, and it starts to glow a dark blue. I step back slightly, due to the murderous look on his face.

He shoots out dark blue ice entwined with nightmare sand. It hits me in my abdomen area, and makes me fall back. It burns my skin, as I feel somewhat nauseous.

The nightmare sand crawls up my body, squeezing and suffocating me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Lex and Pitch fighting.

"J-Jack," I utter. He is stalking towards me, his hands glowing. "Please stop... don't you love me?" I whisper, my body still aching.

I lift my hand up so I could try to help myself stand. He then steps on my hand, hard.

Really hard, so hard that I couldn't feel my fingers anymore. I let out a squeal, as tears come down my cheeks. "I love nothing," he coldly replies.

I look at his face, still crying. "I don't believe that!" I exclaim. "I don't," I repeat again. He stares at me for a second, frozen in place.

"Don't do this Jack," I say. "I love you," I mutter. His softened face suddenly turns hard again. "Shut up," he states bitterly. "I don't give two craps about you. Which is why I can do this," he says, before generating a big ball of power, and holding it above me.

He then punches it into my gut.

That's all I remember before I fell out of consciousness.

Lex POV

"I don't need you. Honestly, you were always such a pain in my groin," I told Pitch, as he laid on the floor, his hands bright blue due to Elsa's magic.

Pitch chuckles. "You imbecile- you sure as hell need me. I've been with you since you were young- I'm all you know," he mumbled. I glare. It seems Elsa's magic began to wear off, and he shook his hands off standing.

He raised his hands up high, and his nightmares started flying fast towards us. He then sent them to me, and they raced to devour me. They started coming for my face, and I ducked down as they flew over my head.

They aren't the wisest of all creatures.

I glanced at Elsa and Jack, and Jack was now hovering over Elsa with an energy serge, looking big enough to kill her. "No!" I shout. I don't know why I'm so fixated on keeping this girl alive- I guess I'm trying to start doing the right thing.

I race towards them, but Pitch grabs me, and slams me on the ground. "You could of been great," he says, before punching me in the face.

"Powerful,"

Punch.

"Omnipotent,"

Punch.

"You could of had been powerful on this planet,"

Punch.

"But instead, you chose to betray me,"

Punch.

My face was now bloody and bruised, and I think I was starting to see pixels.

"You're pathetic," he mumbles.

"Really?" I ask. "If I'm that pathetic, I wouldn't of had brought this," I state, grabbing the globe from my pocket.

Pitch squints. I get up quickly, and run towards Elsa. I run behind Jack, kneel next to Elsa, and throw the globe down as fast as I could.