Fighting Bad

3 Months Later

Jack POV

It's been three months since Pitch took me and Rapunzel back to his lair, and honestly, it's not bad at all.

I am even quite confused why I thought Pitch was so bad in the first place.

He's been teaching me to deal with my magic, and he's been helping me become more powerful. I stood in front of my reflection, staring at myself in the mirror.

I smirked, fixing my hair. "May I just acknowledge how handsome I am?" I mumbled, grinning. "Shut the heck up Jack," Rapunzel fumed. She was sitting on a stool staring outside the window at the light moon.

"Calm down, nobody has time to deal with your attitude," I mumbled. She turned to me, glaring harshly.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care if you approve of me or not Rapunzel. This is who I am now- we have already talked about this," I stated, looking back at my reflection. I ran my hands through my now black hair, frowning at the few silver strands that remained, which stuck out.

"I just can't believe you gave into Pitch that easily," she argued. "I didn't give in to Pitch, I just realized how better his way of doing things were," I replied, still checking myself out in the mirror.

"You mean the kill whoever is not on your side- and try to take over the world way?" Rapunzel asked. I turned around and faced her. "Yes. Dominance and control...having people fear you. Don't you want to have such authority?" I asked her.

Rapunzel then stood up, looking at me with disgust. "Do you even hear yourself? I know you're still in there... but since you're basically about gone now- I can't stand to hear the sound of your voice anymore," she said bitterly. She began to walk away, as I scoffed.

"Don't act so high and mighty. I know you like it," I uttered. Rapunzel then froze in her spot. "The darkness Pitch is trying to put in you- you like it," I stated.

"The more your hair changes it's color, the more changed you have become. I see you try to fight everyday; but every once and awhile- gradually....your hair turns more and more black," I state.

She turns around, and stares at me perplexed. "At least I'm trying. What do you think Elsa would say about you right now?" she asked me. My breath hitched at the name.

Elsa.

Haven't seen or heard of her in months. Pitch moved our location so her and the rest wouldn't be able to find us and try to pull any sort of rescue mission.

My heart started to beat fast as memories of Elsa flooded into my head, her image clouding my brain.

"See..? The mention of her name does something to you- you still love her," Rapunzel said. I frown. "No. I just- haven't thought about her in awhile," I explained.

Rapunzel shook her head. "No! You love her Jack! She pulls back the part of you that is left... If only I could just reach out to her and tell her where we are- maybe she can get you out of this whole darkness crap," Rapunzel muttered.

I squint deeply at her. "I don't love her. I don't really love anyone," I mumble. Rapunzel rolls her eyes.

"I don't have time to listen to your denial anymore...I have better things to do," Rapunzel says, quickly walking out of the room.

Rapunzel POV

Elsa. That's Jack's emotional trigger. Pitch has kept us locked away for months, he has cut off our access to the outside world. He has been trying to train me as his apprentice, and he started working with Jack- and it didn't even take much before Jack started to just fall into it.

I walk to the weapon room, walking across many different types of axes, then swords, then katanas, then arrows, then guns, on and on.

"Hey Goldilocks," a voice chimes. A turn around seeing Lex.

I roll my eyes. "Well, apparently you're not Goldilocks anymore....your hair isn't so blonde now," Lex mumbles. "Don't talk to me," I reply, with an irritated tone.

"Someone hasn't been in a good mood," he states. I frown. "I haven't been in a good mood ever since I was first brought here against my will. I'm basically held like a hostage- I haven't gone outside in months," I complain.

"That sucks for you- I've literally been gone for a week out doing chores for Pitch," he said as he fell back on his seat, putting his feet up on a metal bar.

"Why do you get to go out?!" I screech. He laughs. "Because I'm trusted. If you get sent out, you'll just run to your friends and then get them to come back to help you save Jack," Lex states.

Well, he's not lying.

"Elsa is Jack's emotional trigger... I wish I could know where she was so I could get her to come here," I say.

Lex raises an eyebrow. "You do realize if she or any of your other friends come here Pitch will kill them right?" Lex says.

Oh yea.

"I can locate her," Lex mumbles. I turn to him in shock. "What?! How?!" I exclaim.

"I gave her a necklace when she first came here that can help me track her," Lex explains.

I run to him, as he pulls out a matching necklace to Elsa's from his pocket. "Well what are you waiting for?! Is she okay?" I ask.

Lex looks up at me as I stand over him. "Why do I need to do this? She's not coming here anyways," he says.

"Just because!" I shout. He rolls his eyes. "Fine," he says. He starts touching the surface of the dark purple gem, and it looks like dust starts to swirl around inside of it.

"Woah," I state, looking closer at it. Suddenly an image of Elsa pops up.

She's in water. It looks like she's struggling in the water. A lot of nightmare dust appears and surrounds her, and she goes under the water to escape it. "What the hell?!" I shout. Lex squints at the necklace closer.

"Pitch sent out a few of his little nightmare friends yesterday. Looks like they found Elsa and her friends," Lex stated. I frowned. "He sent out nightmares? For what reason?" I asked him.

"I dunno... to cause chaos and wreak havoc I guess," Lex replied. "Oh my god....we have to do something, they will kill her!" I yell.

"Like what? She is about thirty minutes from here...she'll be dead by the time I reach there," Lex answers. I glare at him.

"You really think I'm an idiot? I know you can teleport with those globes!! Go!" I shout. Lex rolls his eyes.

"You're lucky I kind of like her," Lex mumbles. He then rushed out the door, disappearing.