Black Strands

Rapunzel POV

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, then grabbing a spoon to mix my green tea I was making.

I suddenly felt a dark aura surround me, a thick, deep, and tangible darkness. The light in the room dimmed massively, and I froze, dropping my tea cup and making it fall to the floor, splattering all over my feet. I let out a loud screech, feeling the glass and hot water on my skin.

I heard a light chuckle. Pitch. "How are you so clumsy?" he questioned, as I slowly turned around, almost stumbling due to my cut up feet.

"Why are you h-here Pitch?" I asked in a whisper. He chuckled darkly. "Well I'm here to take you away, my apprentice," he uttered. My eyes widened in horror, as I took a few steps backwards, almost tripping over the couch behind me.

"N-no! Never!!" I shouted.

"Rapunzel, what's going on?" a voice chimed from upstairs. I tried to make a run for it, but Pitch grabbed my collar, trapping me and keeping me from moving. "Let me go!!" I shouted. Pitch yanked my hair backwards, making me look at him.

"Stop struggling or I will kill one of your friends," he warned. I took in a deep breath, standing still. A tear fell down my cheek, fear overwhelming me.

Everyone rushed to the living room, looking at us with shock. "Pitch?!" Elsa exclaimed. "Hello beautiful Elsa...how have you been?" Pitch states, a grin on his face.

"Let Rapunzel go Pitch," Jack said, stepping forward with a hard glare. "Get off me!!!!" I screeched, looking up at Pitch angrily.

Pitch sighed. "Since you want to make this so hard..." he started.

He suddenly made a black dagger with his black sand, and quickly throws it swiftly in their direction. I watched as it hit Ariel in her abdomen, piercing her deeply. "No!!" I screamed.

"I told you if you struggled I would kill one of your friends," he reminded. Ariel fell to the floor, coughing up blood.

They all rushed to her, and Merida ripped the dagger out of her stomach. "Why are you doing this?!" Astrid yelled. "Because I want to make you all suffer. And she had no purpose in my plan," Pitch informed.

Anna was trying to find something to cover Ariel's wound, but it had seemed as if she was already dead. Tears ran down my eyes, and I glanced at Pitch bitterly.

Pitch slowly started walking in their direction. He stood in front of Astrid, and glanced at her up and down. "Mhm...this is Astrid, I presume," he stated. Astrid hatefully watched him, tears running down her eyes. "Stay away from her!" Hiccup exclaimed. Pitch rolled his eyes at Hiccup, looking irritated.

He then walked to Elsa, smirking darkly. "Elsa. The Winter Queen. You're strong, I'll give You that. But don't get in my way...." he mumbled. Elsa stood her ground as she stared at him blankly. "You don't scare me...not at all," Elsa uttered.

"Well I should scare you. I could kill all of you in this room in five seconds," he stated. Elsa growled lightly, her hands lighting up in a slight blue color. "Oh please. Stand down, I'm not here to kill anyone else," Pitch mumbled. He then walked to Merida, who was standing next to Elsa.

"Merida." He said. "What?" Merida harshly uttered. Pitch then squinted at her. "Mhm....pregnant," he mumbled. Merida's eyes widened.

"Wait- what?" Merida asked. I suddenly gasped. "Oh my god..." I whispered. I glanced at Hiccup.

Oh...my. God.

"Did I stutter? You're pregnant! How interesting is this- who's the father?" Pitch asked. "None of your business!" Merida shouted. Elsa grabbed Merida's arm. "Merida....is it..-" Elsa trailed. Merida nodded.

Elsa glanced at Hiccup, while Merida avoided eye contact. Pitch watched them, and looked over to Hiccup. Hiccup looked like he was highly shocked, and Astrid looked confused.

Pitch then started laughing. Hard.

"Ohhhh this is classic. So Hiccup is the father of your child??" Pitch asked, still laughing. "What?!" Astrid shouted. Merida looked down in shame, tears falling down her eyes.

"Why are you doing this?!?!" I yelled. "Leave them alone, if you're going to take me, just take me!!" I shouted.

Pitch looked over to me, then back to them. "No. I need to take someone else with us too," Pitch mumbled. He turned to Jack. "Come with us. It's better you are with me than against me- I can't have you killing me," Pitch stated.

Jack laughed. "You think I will go with you? Over my dead body," Jack said. Pitch laughed. He grabbed Elsa by her neck, and made a nightmare dagger. He also locked her hands with nightmare dust. "Maybe over her dead body then. This prevents her from using her powers," he said, referring to the nightmare dust.

"I will kill your true love without hesitation, unless you walk over here to me and Rapunzel, and get ready to leave," Pitch warned.

Elsa tried to struggle her way out of his grip, but it obviously wasn't working. "Okay, just let her go," Jack said cautiously. He walked over to me, making Pitch release Elsa. She fell to the floor coughing. Jack rushed over about to help Elsa, but Pitch grabbed him the collar and pushed him next to me.

I glanced at Jack, who was fuming. Pitch then grabbed a piece of my hair, and rubbed the ends. The strands that he held suddenly turned black.

I gasped, staring at my hair in horror. He did the same to some of Jack's hair, making a few silver strands turn black.

"By the time all your hair changes color, you won't even want to go back," Pitch stated.

Hey guys, finally updated. What do you think? Sorry for taking so long😭.

Anyways, I know some Hiccstrid shippers will be mad- I'm sorry guys but I HADD to add a plot twist... please don't kill me.

I'll try to update soon.

~ Moi🤣