Hate and Love

Hiccup POV

I stand in the middle of the airport, looking at all the flights that would be leaving today. I'm suppose to be going to visit my mother in South Dakota, and now that I know Jack brought Elsa and Astrid back safely, I can go with a clear head.

I look at the board for the flight times, and I search for South Dakota.

New York... Arizona... Minneapolis... Georgia... Hawaii... Queensland Australia.... Dundee Scotland...

Dundee Scotland.

I'm pretty sure that's where Merida is right now.

Gate A10...

I see the flight time for South Dakota.

Gate C4....

Those are in opposite directions. And I need to buy my ticket soon.

Yea well... I'm sure my mother can wait a bit longer to see me. Let's see what Scotland is all about.

Elsa POV

We are currently staying at Jack's place, since well... we were just kidnapped.

I just finished explaining the whole story to him.

He was looking completely shocked.

"Dude," he whispers.

"I know right..." Astrid murmurs.

"I don't know how to control these things.." I whisper, staring at my hands. "What, your powers?" Astrid asks.

I nod.

"It's not that difficult for me," Astrid says.

"That's because you're not crazy and it's easy for you to keep calm," I mutter, rolling my eyes. Jack chuckles, and sits next to me on the couch.

He puts his arm around me, and brings me closer. "You're not crazy, alright?" he says.

My heart was beating so hard.

I nod, sinking under his shoulder, and hugging his waist.

Astrid coughs.

"What the heck is going on here?" she asks.

She shakes her head.

"No no no no, no. I won't take this. Hands off of her buddy," Astrid demands.

Jack slowly lifts his arm off my shoulders.

"Hands off him Elsa," she tells me. I slowly remove my hands from his waist, and sit up shyly.

"Sorry, I just don't think that's a good idea," Astrid says.

"Why not?" Jack asks.

"Me and you will have a little conversation later," Astrid says, glaring at Jack.

"Uh... okay," Jack replies.

Merida POV

There's no way he's actually at the airport right now. Maybe this is some sick joke for me telling him I love him and kissing him right in front of his girlfriend.

"I'll just go... just in case he's telling me the truth," I whisper to myself.

I grab my jacket and head out.

*******

I wait outside the area he said he would be coming out of, and sigh.

He actually came all the way out here.

I don't know what to think of that.

I see everyone walking out of the doorway, and I see him. He looks around for me, and he somewhat stops when he sees me.

Then waves.

I wave back, and watch him come towards me.

He's actually here.

Anna POV

"How the heck did they escape?!" Ariel shouts at me. I glare. "You think I know? I was gone just like you were!" I shout back.

"God... we need to get them back before he finds out," Ariel says. I can see the panic on her face.

She's right to be scared.

He isn't an easy one to deal with.

"Elsa's your sister... you should know how we can convince her to come back," Ariel says.

I sit down, exhausted. "If we had one of her friends," I say. Ariel sighs. "Well Astrid and Jack are with her... I'm pretty sure they have their guards up," Ariel concludes.

"She has other close friends... like Merida and Hiccup. We can track them," I say.

Ariel nods. "Let's do that then," she says.