Immobilizing

Jack POV

She looks like a combination of Elsa and Anna, but a different hair color.

Her hair is as long as Elsa's, but the color is brown. She has Elsa's eyes, and Anna's nose and lips. A more tanned skin tone though.

Lyra, her name is.

This is gonna be a surprise to them.

Especially when she becomes Pitch's apprentice.

"Where could they be?" I ask myself, as I was flying in the same direction.

They could be anywhere.

I suddenly see from far away, this blue castle like thing.... looking as if it was made from ice.

An ice castle?

What in the world..

I only know one other person who can control ice.... but it's really unlikely she made that.

I raise an eyebrow, and start flying towards it at full speed.

I landed in front of it, and walked towards the entrance. The outside of it was made of thick ice, so thick I couldn't see the inside.

Dang.

I opened the front doors, and walk into this huge and so realistic looking castle. "What the..." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey- just set her right here," a voice chimes from above.

I could immediately recognize her voice. I was right.. it was Elsa who built this. "Wait... I think someone just walked in here," another voice chimes.

Shoot. Where can I hide?

It's too late to hide as I see Lex and Elsa run to the top of the staircase. "Jack?! How did you find us?" Elsa asks.

I raise an eyebrow. "You built a whole ice castle in the middle of nowhere that nobody can miss," I reply.

I walk up the stairs slowly. "I'm suppose to be delivering you to Pitch... for him to kill you- you know that right?" I ask.

I continue to climb up the staircase. Elsa glances at Lex. She pulls something out of her pocket.

Lex moves in front of her, and watches me with his signature blank face.

"I don't think that's gonna happen," he says. "Why- cause you think you're strong enough to fight me?" I ask.

"Well... I'm pretty sure what he was talking about is this," Elsa says, moving out from behind him. She suddenly blows a certain powder in my face.

I breathe it in, and it makes me cough brutally. "What the heck is this?!" I shout, suddenly feeling woozy and dizzy.

Elsa smirks. "Oh, it's just immobilizing powder," she says, crossing her arms. I couldn't even say anything else, as I felt myself loose consciousness and tumble backwards.

**********

I feel myself start to regain consciousness, but I feel too lazy to open my eyes.