Surprises

Merida POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I was struck by a heavy killer headache. I groaned, rolling to my side. Hangover.

Wait, where am I?

I immediately jumped up, and analyzed my surroundings. I was in a room. And previously laying on a bed. That's when I gasped. On the spot next to where I was, was a sleeping boy.

What boy you ask?

Hiccup.

My jaw dropped, and I began tugging my hair. I'm not even gonna tell you how much I was wearing.

"Crap!" I whisper shouted. I picked up my clothes from the floor, and was about to bolt out, when I heard him move. "Merida?" he tiredly called out. I sighed turning around, caught red handed.

"What the heck happened?" I asked. Hiccup slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "You look horrible," I added, watching him scratch his head. "So do you," he weakly replied.

"Did we....do it?" I asked, terror coming up on my face. "I don't know," he replied.

I already know the answer. It was obvious. I slipped on my stuff quickly, and mentally screamed. "Oh my god Hiccup," I whispered.

I made a dash for the door. "Mer, wait!" Hiccup shouted. I didn't stop for nothing, I made a run for it.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg o

"Merida?" Rapunzel asked, seeing me run past. I stopped in my tracks. Look like she fell asleep in the middle of the dance floor. There was like two random people sleeping at random places, and Astrid completely knocked out by the food table.

"Hey... Punz..." I whispered. "Why are you whispering?" she asked. "Because I'm walking the slut shame walk..." I whispered again. I mean it was obvious.

I was holding my heels in my hand, my hair was like a birds nest, my dress was wrinkled...

Rapunzel's eyes widened. "Who's the guy?!" she asked, rushing to me. "I'll tell you that later," I whispered again, glancing at Astrid.

All I know is I gotta get out of here before Hiccup comes down.

Rapunzel POV

Merida suddenly then sprinted out of the room, and frankly, I was extremely confused. Who's the guy?!

Suddenly I see Hiccup rush down the steps, and almost trip. I was about to bust out laughing, but I contained it.

He had half his shirt unbuttoned and wrinkled, his hair was jacked up, and he was panting like a dog.

"Have you seen Merida?!" he shouted. My jaw dropped. I pointed out the door, and he thanked me and rushed out.

He's the boy?!?!

Jack POV

I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing. After Elsa ran away last night, I came home to my room and just ended up drinking a lot. The hangover I was having was major, I felt like my head would explode.

I should of told her right after it happened. I should of. But I just screwed everything up again- for the thousandth time.

Yesterday Ariel walked up to me and apologized for everything once again, and I kind of lashed out on her.

Then she left, and that's when Elsa charged at me and slapped me in the face, and everything unraveled.

I just keep thinking about her and I can't stop.

Suddenly, Anna randomly burst in my room. I squinted. "Can't you knock?" I asked her. She shut the door and crossed her arms, glaring. "What happened to Elsa?" she asked me.

I felt my body drop. "Is she okay?" I asked. "She's locked herself in her room for hours, and I finally opened it and she was under the covers crying her heart out," Anna explained.

I clenched my fists, wanting to punch a wall. "What did you do?" she asked.  I sighed. "A few days ago Ariel kissed me, and Elsa found out," I mumbled.

Anna glared even harder at me. "You cheating pig." She spat. "It wasn't my fault!" I defended. "Whatever, you don't deserve her," Anna said. "I didn't want to hurt her...I love her." I admitted.

"Then why did you let Ariel kiss you?" Anna asked. "I was in shock," I told her. Anna sighed.  "That's not good enough Jack," she told me, then left the room.

Great, now I feel like an even bigger screw up.

So...what are your thoughts on this chapter?🤔😅