Zenith

Sia POV

I arrive at the step of the ice castle, which is so beautifully designed.

It had to of been that girl with Lex, I could sense magic from her immediately. Elma is it? Ellie?

Elsa.

That was her name.

I start to walk up the ice castle steps, when I see Merida laying on some type of bed. I rush to her, and examine her. She was still unresponsive, but that's normal. I place my hands over her belly to feel if the baby would live or die.

My eyes widen as I received the answer.

The child took the elixir.

Meaning... Merida will die.

I put my pointer and middle finger on Merida's head to access her mind- seeing that she is not yet dead.

I enter her mind, and search for her. I went past all the memories, the emotions, and I come to a black atmosphere, where I see her lying down in the same position she is lying in reality. I walk towards her, and hear her coughing continuously. "Merida?" I call.

She doesn't seem to hear me, so I kneel down next to her, and place my palm on her shoulder. "Merida," I call again.

She opens her eyes, and sits up staring at me in confusion.

"Who are you?" she asks me. "My name is Sia.... I helped save your child," I say to her.

She smiles sadly at me. "Thank you," she says. "Merida... you're dying. Is there any message you would want me to deliver to anyone you know?" I ask.

She looks away from me, as if she is thinking. "I need to think about it first," she says. I nod. "Please hurry, you don't have much time. And I need to leave before you die or I'll be trapped," I say to her.

She looks back at me, tears running down her eyes.

"No... don't cry. Don't spend your last times sad. Be happy. Be happy knowing your son will be okay," I say to her.

Her eyes widen. "It's a boy?" she asks, her face lightened. I nod, smiling lightly. "I've always wanted a boy..." she whispers.

"Do you know of a name you would want for him? He will be born soon," I tell her.

She smiles lightly. "Zenith. It means highest point.. He is destined to be up there," Merida says, tears coming down her eyes again.

"He will be beautiful... one of the most handsome boys the world has seen," she says happily. I smile, nodding. "I don't doubt it," I reply.

"Make sure he knows I love him. Tell him that everyday. That's the only message I want to deliver," she tells me. I nod. "Also, make sure he's a much better archer than I was," she says.

Merida starts coughing again, and I hear a low rumbling. "You're dying... I have to leave," I tell her.

"Please don't let him be involved with any of this Pitch stuff going on, keep him away from it!" she cries, as I stand up. "I will, I promise," I reply.

I need a way out of here... I waited too long.

I glance in the distance and see a door. The rumbling gets louder, and I start running for the door.

Behind me, the darkness starts to collapse and fall into nothingness. It's catching up to me, but I start running faster.

Almost there...

I feel myself begin to fall, so I leap with all my strength, and hold on to the door.

I quickly open it, and rush out.

I immediately wake up, and I sit up quickly, looking towards Merida.

Since Pitch sped the pregnancy, it's about time the baby comes out... which means I would have to preform a C-Section.

Okay.

That's not difficult at all.

Anna POV

"Anna, I'm so sorry..." Elsa says, coming towards me now that she was unrestrained.

"It's fine.." I tell her for the thousandth time. I mean, I can't feel my leg... but still. I know she wasn't in her right mind when all that happened.

I then suddenly hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs, and we all turn to look at what was going on.

Eritrea pops her head in the room. "Guys... come down.. now," Eritrea says with urgency.

"What's going on?" North asks.

"Pitch somehow hacked our systems and is sending a message," she says.

Everyone runs downstairs, and I follow them.

Well, try to follow them.

I don't even step before plummeting to the floor. I literally cannot feel my leg. At all.

"Hey, I got you," I hear from above me. I look up and see Kristoff run over to me, and grab my arm.

I feel my cheeks burn up, and I look away to hide it. "Thanks," I say, as he picks me up and starts heading down the stairs. "No problem," he replies.

We get downstairs and stare at the large screen everyone was staring at. Pitch's ugly face was projected across it, and he had some large smirk on.

Kristoff sets me down, and looks back at the screen.

"I know all of you are here," he starts.

"Hiding out at the workshop," he states, chuckling after. "Wow Guardians, you must be feeling great. Jack Frost, the one chosen to defeat Pitch Black is with you, what a miracle," he mocks.

"What is his angle?" Rapunzel asks quietly. "We can finally settle this, once and for all. Meet me at the compound. Rapunzel, Lex, my daughter, and Jack will obviously know the way," he says nonchalantly.

I glance at them.

"There, we will see if the prophesy will pass, and if Jack Frost can actually kill me. I know he can't, but we can't avoid this anyway," he says, smirking once again.

"We can all fight. To the death. All of you hiding at the workshop. And whoever I don't see there, I'll send nightmares to kill," he continues.

"There's no escaping. Tomorrow at dusk. Don't be late," he says cheekily.

Then the screen goes blank.