Good Rescue

Rapunzel POV

I went down to the underground room where I was kept captive when I was first kidnapped. The room that when you think a thought, it is heard.

I went inside, and it was somewhat lit up in the room. I frowned, remembering it was always almost pitch dark when I was here. Shivers crawled up my spine.

"Rapunzel?"

I look up seeing Eugene and Kristoff- still here.

They haven't been freed yet. "How long are you guys sentenced to this?" I ask. "Eternity," Eugene answers, slumping down against the wall.

I stepped back.

Hold up.

"Eternity?! This guy is a pure psychopath!" I shout. My shout echoed throughout the room. "Please, a little less shouty Rapunzel," Kristoff murmurs, scratching his neck.

"I have to get you guys out of here," I say. "No. Don't. You got it much better than us- rescuing us will just get you killed. You're suppose to be his apprentice in training... if you mess that up you're dead. Pitch hates disloyalty," Eugene warns.

Kristoff nods vigorously. "He's right Rapunzel," he agrees.

I look down.

Pitch will probably kill me.

"I don't care. This isn't living, being kept a hostage for the most evil man alive. I would rather be dead anyways," I state. Suddenly the door opens, and Pitch's daughter struts inside with water.

She looks at me perplexed. "Rapunzel? What are you doing down here?" She asks me.

"Nothing," I reply nonchalantly. She raises an eyebrow. "You're trying to rescue the prisoners huh," she utters.

She then sighs, shutting the door. "You guys know I'm always in for a good rescue- but this is suicide. It's just screaming at the world that you hate your life and that you're ready to die," she says, her eyebrows furrowed.

I frown. "So there is no way to make it out without being caught?" I ask. "Pitch has two trackers in your body Rapunzel. He can locate you anywhere. These two might be able to escape, but after he finds out you helped them, he will hunt and kill you.

I know there is one tracker in your arm. If you follow your skin, somewhere along your arm you will feel a bump. You have to cut it out.

But there is no point with the other one- it is right next to your heart- and we would have to cut you open to get it out. And don't ask me how he got it there," Eritrea explains.

I shut my eyes in agony, imagining how painful that would be. "We aren't letting you go through all of that just to rescue us Rapunzel. Forget it," Eugene says.

I shake my head.

"It's not even just that- I have to be free of him. I need to be." I utter. I then clap my hands together suddenly, to get everyone's attention.

"One of you guys are going to be a surgeon today- because one of you will cut my chest open and get that tracker out."