Party All Night

Elsa POV

Dang man.

The place is full.

It was finally time for Rapunzel's birthday party, and we got a huge party house for free, and invited a lot of people.

I can't even count the people here.

"Oh God," Rapunzel said, glancing around the huge room. Everyone was laughing and dancing and drinking- the usual party stuff.

"You're gonna love it Punz. Now go and talk to boys, dance, have fun. Go!" I yelled above the music, pushing her into the crowd.

Hiccup POV

Astrid ran to the chocolate fountain, as I followed her quickly. "Omg Hic, this is so beautifulllll!" She exclaimed, her eyes glowing at all the food on the table. I chuckled.

"You're so adorable," I said. She smiled, kissing me on the cheek, before grabbing some food.

I glanced around. I barely knew anyone here. I saw Elsa on the dance floor with Anna, Jack sitting down watching all the people who were dancing, Me and Astrid were at the food table, Ariel was talking to some random people, and Merida was at a counter, with a bunch of dudes.

I squinted, looking closer at what was going on. That's when I saw what was happening. A drinking competition. I internally facepalmed. We just got here and she's already about to get drunk.

Astrid tapped me. "Hic, I'm going to the dance floor, you coming?" She asked. I shook my head. "You go have fun," she smiled, and ran to where Elsa and Anna were dancing.

I started walking to where Merida was, and sat next to her. She looked at me, raising a brow. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Sitting by you," I said, shrugging. "You can only sit here if you're going to do the drinking competition," she stated.

I grinned. "Why not?" I said, looking at the bartender, as he passed me big mug of alcohol. "Wow, this is dangerous," I said. Merida chuckled. "You could always back out," she informed.

"I don't back out," I uttered. She smiled. "Okay then," she said.

Elsa POV

30 minutes later

I have to admit- this party is lit.

Rapunzel seemed to be having a good time. She was dancing her heart away at the center of the dance floor.

I felt so happy she was happening a good time.

I left the dance floor, and started looking for Jack. I then bumped into Merida, who was giggling hysterically.

"Mer, are you drunk?" I asked, raising an brow. "Why do you think I'm drunk?" She asked, regaining her balance. "You're giggling for one- and you are stumbling all over the place," I told her, which made her laugh even more hysterically.

I chuckled lightly. "Let's get you a seat," I told her, as I grabbed her arm to take her to sit down. "What the heck!!" Merida screeched out of the blue, yanking her arm away from me. Her attention seemed to be directed at something.

"Mer, what's wrong?" I asked. She was hissing weirdly, and I was very confused.

I turned my gaze to whatever she was staring at, and I saw she was looking at Jack and Ariel. They seemed to be arguing. "Mer, what's wrong? They are just talking," I stated. She shook her head.

"He didn't tell you did he," Merida growled. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked. I felt a sudden anxiety hit my chest, and worry crowd my mind. "Mer, what is it?" I asked anxiously.

"That bastard was kissing Ariel like three days ago," she fumed. I felt my breath hitch, and my eyes widen. "What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was giving him a chance to do it himself," Merida stated. I glanced back at them, seeing Ariel walk away, and Jack lean on the wall. I felt tears start to fall, and I felt overwhelmed.

"He cheated?" I asked, not being able to believe it. "He denied it, even though I saw them kissing. You should go and talk to him about it- I'll go and find a chair myself," she said, then stumbling away into the mass crowds.

I stare at Jack, anger rising in me. I walked quickly towards him, and he suddenly turned to look at me. He looked perplexed, probably by the expression on my face. I stopped in front of him.

"Els, what's wrong-"

I cut him off by slapping him as hard as I could. His head turned to the side, and I was seething.

He slowly looked back at me. "What the hell Elsa?" he muttered, looking irritated. More tears started to flood, and I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"How could you?" I asked. His eyes widened. "How could you kiss Ariel?" I asked again. "No Elsa, I-"

"Please...I don't want any excuses," I whispered. "I can't believe this," I stated, looking away and putting my hands in a fist, trying not to hit him.

"You're the first boy I've ever fallen in love with," I told him, still not looking at him. "Elsa, just listen to what I have to say, please," he uttered.

"And you were gonna hide it from me too!" I shouted. "No, I swear I was going to tell you-"

"When?" I asked. "When were you going to tell me?" I waited for a response. He just sighed, and lightly tugged his hair.

"I don't know," he whispered. "You don't know." I repeated. "I feel so stupid," I admitted. "It's not what you think it is Elsa, I swear! I love-"

"Don't you ever tell me you love me again. Ever," I warned. I turned around, about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Jack, don't touch me," I mumbled. He let go of me hesitantly.

I can't stop the tears, they just keep coming down, and I'm sure it's making me look pathetic.

"Elsa, wait." Jack called. I ignored him, immediately leaving.