Negotiations

Elsa POV

*continuing from the end of the Chapter No Secrets.*

My heart races as I hold Anna in my arms, watching her scream, squirm and foam as if she was having the highest level of a seizure.

I remember this feeling in my chest, it was the feeling I had when I heard she had died.

I'm in complete panic mode, staring at my helpless sister, not knowing what to do. "Jack!!" I screech, glancing over to him and seeing him try to help out Ariel.

Both of them were just flipping out.

I look back to my sister pulling her tight to my chest, watching her shake and struggle.

After all we went through, I still love her- she's my flesh and blood. I could never loose love for Anna.

Suddenly she stops moving, as did Ariel, and lays limp in my arms.

"........"

"Anna?" I whisper.

No reply.

"Anna!" I yell, slapping her in the cheek very hard.

Suddenly, her and Ariel sit up staring around, looking like they just woke from the dead.

"Elsa?" Anna asks. I sigh in relief, hugging her tightly.

I look over to see how Ariel is doing.

"Are you alright?" he asks her, gripping her shoulders and watching her in concern. Her green eyes lit up slightly, and she let on a small pretty smile nodding softly.

"Pitch has a message," Ariel says.

"You got it too?" Anna asks.

Ariel nods.

"Pitch wants Jack to come and meet him, or else he will use his mind connection to me and Ariel, and kill us with it," Anna states, laying her head on my lap looking stressed.

I look over at Jack with surprise, and he frowns. "Me?" He asks, pointing to himself. Ariel nods. "Why?" he asks again.

She shrugs. "I have no idea....we just know he entered into our heads and told us to tell you to go to him, and if not, he will kill us. You have some time to decide," Ariel adds.

What is happening our lives these days?

I don't get it.

"Well I have no choice but to go.....I can't let you guys get hurt for me," Jack says, looking at Anna and Ariel.

"I will come with you," I say.

_____________________

Astrid POV

I finish putting my socks on, and the door opens. Hiccup walks in, his hands in his pockets, looking adorable.

"Hey Hic....what's up?" I ask. He looks beyond nervous, and he walks up infront of me, staring me down. "I haven't told you yet, but I picked my girl," he states. My heart stops.

"Oh no.." I whisper, standing up. I look up at him, sighing.

"Look...its okay," I start.

"I knew from the beginning it was Merida...everything that has happened, I knew you would want to be with her...and it's okay," I say. He frowns.

He slowly pulls me, not budging to look at me. He brings me to his chest, finally looking at me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I put you through this much...I'm sorry," he says, bringing his hands to my cheeks and caressing them.

"I want you," he says. My breath hitches, as I stare up at him in shock.

I start violently coughing, and he holds me to steady me. "Woah- Astrid!" he exclaims.

I giggle, finishing coughing.

"I love you," I say to him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too," he replies.