-Friends-

"Y/n-Chan~ How was your day today?" A boy with wavy brown hair asks, plopping into the seat next to Y/n. 

The girl looks down at her hands that are playing with the hem of her kimono. Y/n had arrived at the Port Mafia two months ago, so of course she already  knew who the bandaged boy was... Dazai Osamu. He loved to annoy Y/n because he always found her reactions amusing... he especially liked to bother her when he knew that Chuuya was around. Chuuya was so obvious to read, he minus well had told Dazai himself that he had a crush on Y/n. 

Y/n mumbles a small "Ok",  avoiding eye contact with the boy. She knew where this was going. Usually Dazai only came to bother her when he knew that Chuuya was around. This would end with Chuuya stomping in and yelling at Dazai or the two of them fighting... again. 

"Ehhh~ Why won't you look at me Y/n-Chan~" Dazai pouts. 

"..."

Dazai tips her chin up to look up at him, smirking at how bright pink her cheeks turned with such a simple action. Y/n's face flushed, as she stuttered out a small "Wha-what a-are you doing?" Before Dazai could say something stupid to alleviate the tension, he was interrupted. 

"Get away from her!" 

"Tch." 

All Y/n could hear was the sound of shoes hitting pavement before Dazai hops off the bench to avoid being hit by a boy with orange hair. 

"Get behind me Y/n." Chuuya says, now standing in between you and Dazai who smirks at Chuuya who glared daggers at the taller boy. 

"You're no fun... I was just talking to Y/n-Chan~" Dazai complains with a sigh. 

"Like hell you were fucking bastard." Chuuya sneers, clenching his fists. 

"Oh? Are you perhaps jealous Chibi?" Dazai asks with a shit eating grin. 

"Hah?!" Chuuya shouts. 

"Hey stop it you two." Y/n says. 

No one heard her. Dazai was looking for a fight it seemed, and Chuuya was more than happy to oblige, a red aura already surrounds him. 

"She obviously doesn't like you so leave her the fuck alone." Chuuya warns. 

"Heh~? What if I don't? Scared she'll like me more?" Dazai teases.  Mori kept on pushing more and more work onto Dazai which put him into a foul mood. At first all he wanted was to tease Y/n a bit to lift his mood, but he could also go for a spar with an angry red head to blow off some steam too. 

"Why you-" Chuuya charges at Dazai and is about to land a hit when-

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" 

The pair looks back to the girl with wide eyes. This was the first time since her arrival that she had ever raised her voice, much less yelled. Y/n's hands were clenched into fists as she stared at the two. 

"Why are you always like this?" She demands. 

They had never seen the girl so annoyed before. 

"If Dazai wants to annoy me then let him!" She snaps, throwing her hands in the air. 

Dazai smirks at Chuuya and is about to say something that would undoubtedly earn him a punch in the face, but Y/n turns her attention to him before he can. 

"And you! Why do you always have to mess with Chuuuya-San?" She lectures. . 

"Stop using me to rile him up!" 

The two said nothing, both of them stood there looking down at the small girl who was lecturing them. Y/n was timid because she was still getting used to everyone, and didn't want to make anyone mad. But there was only so much of Dazai and Chuuya's constant bickering that she could take, especially if she was in the middle of it. Dazai was the first to speak. 

"I don't just use you to piss of Chibi." 

Y/n scowls at the bandaged boy and crosses her arms. 

"Fine~ I do love using you to annoy Chuuya but that's only because he wants to be your boyfr-" 

"Be your friend! Your friend who is a boy!" Chuuya interrupts, slapping his bare hand over Dazai's mouth. 

Dazai licked Chuuya's palm, causing Chuuya to pull away in disgust. Y/n's expression softens as she uncrosses her arms. 

"You want to be my friend?" She asks, eyes sparkling as a small blush forms on her cheeks. 

Y/n never had a friend before. Although she was missing huge chunks of her memory, she knew that for most of her life she was completely alone. 

"Of course!" Chuuya says, thankful that Dazai wasn't making anymore attempts to embarrass him. 

"I want to be your friend too Y/n~" Dazai states. 

Y/n was not entirely convinced that he was being truthful. She was certain he just wanted to continue to annoy Chuuya, but the thought of having two friends made her chest feel warm and fuzzy. 

"So we can be friends?" Y/n asks, looking to the side. 

"Yeah! We'll be the closest of friends!" Dazai chirps, wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulders. 

"So all three of us are friends now?" Y/n asks.

"Eh?! Since when am I that bastards friend!" Chuuya demands, pointing at Dazai who smirks at him. 

Y/n stares at Chuuya with a rather disappointed face. Chuuya sighs loudly and rolls his eyes. 

"Fine all three of us are friends." Chuuya says. 

Y/n smiles and wraps her arm around Chuuya's shoulders, causing him to blush. Little did the trio know that this was the start of a friendship that would last a lifetime. 

End