Chapter 34: I'm in control

A/N: Guys this is the last chapter so read it in a slow pace. >_< lol nah read it at your own pace, but this is the last chapter. I'm going to cry.

Enjoy! Dont forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~       ~~~~~~~~

For the whole night I couldn't sleep. I kept twisting and turning, hoping that sleep would come anytime soon. But the more I thought, the less sleep I got.

Thoughts just kept coming to me, left, right, all around. It was scary thinking about my life. All I wanted was a normal life.

I just wanted my parents by my side and my little brother hitting me whenever he got the chance. And the innocent Chris, who was always by my side.

I even missed my mom's yelling and my dad's old high school stories, especially the one where he said he was the school's popular kid who swooned all the girls, except my mom who was stubborn, so it was his goal to make her fall in love with him.

Though in the end he fell in love with her and made it his life goal to never give up on her, because he saw something special in her. And she also didn't throw herself on him, like the other girls did. And you know how that ended.

That's the way I would want to be loved.

That's the way how love should exist.

But what we're God's plans for me? What did me getting hurt, part of the plan?

I always liked challenges but was life suppose to be this challenging?

But through all these thoughts, I was thinking about what I would be doing. I, for sure didn't want to be cooking burgers at McDonald's and making it my lifelong dream, like spongebob. (A/N:No offence to people who work there.)

So I actually thought about what I wanted to do before I got tangled up in this mess.

Before Giovanni,

Before the Gala

Before the mafia, and before the breakup with liam. And the day we ever started dating. Shame on me for thinking that we would end up similar to my dad's high school love story.

With all the money I had in my bank accounts, I could definitely use it for college. I had scholarships, but I had turned it down. Very stupid of me.

College was something I've always wanted to go to.

It's what Rose would have wanted.

I know she's still there. The Rose whom was in my soul before Lana started holding a gun and threatened people to give her what she wanted. Lana was definitely the opposite of what Rose was.

She was so careless, sold drugs for her "family," killed people, which was something Rose thought it was impossible to ever do.

Rose on the other hand was nice, loved school, dreamed about the perfect family and a suburban house. It's something she had always dreamed of.

It's like she had split personalities. But she couldn't blame the bad things Lana did, because she was the same person.

Lana and Rose were the same person. They were both stuck in one body.

Though before she moves back to her hometown, she has to figure out a way to get Rose back. And that it was final. She would have to get rid of Lana before any of her real family or friends found out that she was a murderer. A girl in a mafia.