Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on

A/N: Sorry if I took long, I know I'm making an excuse but I was just busy, and tired, so I needed to take a little break. That's why I'll write maybe about eight or more chapters first then I'll start updating so I won't make excuses. I don't know when I'll start updating again, but I'll keep you posted. Thanks, hope ya understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two months later~ November

Chris pushes him towards the wall making the guy cringe. I don't think anyone is out walking the nights, if they know what's good for them. People should already know that gangs and misfits, shadow the nights.

"I'm not gonna ask you again! Where is the damn money that you fucking owe us!" Chris yells.

"Look man, I don't have it right now, but give me two more weeks and I promise I'll give it to you." The man smiles frighteningly.

I sigh, not really caring about this. Three months of just doing this, and I already got use to this. The lies, the "needs" that people want which is drugs, and I blame them for getting themselves into this. I shake my head and push myself off the brick wall.

"Hey Chris can you just finish this already, being in an alley, next to trash cans is nasty. Plus we've got more things that are more important than lowlifes." I say.

"Two weeks. If I don't have the two-thousand dollars, you're going to regret ever coming out of your mother's vagina." Chris says through clenched teeth. He pushes the guy to the wall making him hit the brick wall. "Come on let's go! Antonio you drive, I'm not in the mood to even drive."

We get in the car, and make our way home. Chris would have never let anyone go, but the guy buys more drugs than anyone else and we hear the rumors that go on in the streets from him or anyone else.

We get home and I head straight to the kitchen. The whole day I haven't eaten, and my stomach has been grumbling. The house chef places the plates of pasta on the table and I quickly go wash my hands.

The guys also wash their hands and take a seat at the table. Then, the rest of the gang and Francisco, enter the kitchen.

"So," Francisco starts, "as you all know the Gala is tomorrow, where donations will be made for children, and that will make everybody's image better, so many of us will be there and other people as rich as us that has great business. Although we won't mention anything about our dirty work, because the paparazzi and journalists will also be there and they would be the one who will make our image better. So you all better dress up and you can bring a date. Now I've got work to do, so I'll see you all later." He says and leaves with the plate of pasta and garlic bread to his office. I bet you he's not working, he's probably watching another football game, like last time, the time I caught him.

"Well I know who Lana is going to bring as her date tomorrow?" Chris teased. I probably turn the color of a tomato and swallow down the pasta that still is making its way into my mouth. Ugh that idiot. Eres un estupido. (You are stupid). "She's probably going to bring the guy that works at the post office, who always gawks at her." He finishes. Every one at the table laughs and I shrug. I'm not offended by that, so what if the kid at the post office looks at me every time I walk in and smiles and waves at me.