Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night

A/N: Hey babes. I know I haven't been updating. Totally my fault, no excuses. That's why I've added four chapters into this one!! And BTW things get crazy for Lana and Giovanni, and I've put a Warning below to warn you about a certain scene, and I've put an extra set of words when the scene is over.  Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~

  I sit straight behind Giovanni as I watch him talk to Luca. Luca's speeding is making me feel like we're being chased by cops. No one has spoke since we got in the car, which is making me nervous. I hate the silence.

Hopefully Camilla keeps her mouth shut, or I'm going to have big probems.

"Who were those guys, Lana?" Giovanni says angrily. I crease my eyebrows, already wanting to yell but I remain calm.

"I don't know. We were just shopping for food and a stupid fat guy comes out of nowhere, and his stupid minions." I close my eyes and lay my head back, on the head of the seat.

I will probably begin to have white hair by the time I'm twenty-five. I stress out too much. I just want to find out where Liam stays, cause when I find out, all hell will break loose. I won't act dramatically, well I think I won't, but I'll definitely be looking forward for his reaction.

I get out of my vicious thoughts when my heads makes contact with the seat in the front.

I rub my forehead and check for blood, because it fucking felt like I was bleeding. "Ow, you fucking dickhole." I complain, though none of them care, as Giovanni and Nick seem to be laughing.

"Get out." Giovanni demands, as he also gets out of the car, along with Nick and Luca.

Nick gets the door for me, so I step out but with a frown on my face. I didn't care if he had "manners," or anything that made girls fall to their knees. Men always had their handsome looks, but beneath their looks, they were dangerous. It was kind of like how some lions are born cute and they grow up to be vicious predators, feared by most of the animals in the savannah.

Giovanni grabs my arm and pulls me towards the penthouse in front of a beach. The ocean soaks up the light from the moon, illuminating the night. No wonder I smelled the briny air, nevertheless I wouldn't dare step foot in the water no matter how beautiful it was. My fear of the deep waters, were high. I wasn't scared of monsters or other creatures, I was and always have been, afraid to drown.

Everybody is scared of something right?

Giovanni roughly grabs my waist, and nods to the person at the front desk. His grip tightens when a guy nods at me, though I don't seem to mind his tight grip. I try removing his hand but he doesn't move a finger.

We go into the elevator and arrive at what I think is his place, with Nick and Luca behind us.

He opens the door to an incredible room filled with expensive furniture; the walls were mirrors but half of the room had floor to ceiling windows, the marble floor was polished to its max, and outside in the porch, was a big pool.

I stay in the middle of the room, probably with no expression, admiring the place. Giovanni comes beside me, with his hands in his pocket, looking out the windows.

"Is it nice or does it need more remodeling?" He asks curiously, without glancing at me, not even a little.

I sit down on the long couch, where it is placed nicely in the middle of the room. "Am I here to give you advice or talk business?" I retort.

He rolls his eyes and strides towards the kitchen. "Fine, whatever. Just trying to make a conversation." 

I suddenly feel bad and groan. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask Nick and Luca, as they inspect me.