Chapter 28: The Big News

A/N: Heyy my lovelies!! I have bad news and good news. Sorry to inform you but Rose and The Mafia is finally ending, there are a few chapters left so I guess you have to take your time with them to make the chapters last longer. But other than that everything is good. By the way the good news will be at the bottom. Anyways enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Giovanni we're coming in."

What? Who the fuck is asking that? And why do I fucking have a headache? And it's also a little breezy.

"Hey bos-GOD WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!" My eyes snap open and I take a look for myself. Cazzo "But at least you have a cover covering your down half portion--yeah, Luca and I are going to be in the kitchen." Nick snorts and leaves along with Luca.

The moment I stand up and look around the room, I start to feel very nauseous. The bed is very much empty and so is the room.

She must have left. How does she manage to always sneak off. She's very shady.

Keeping the thin sheets around myself, I hurry to the bathroom and start the shower.

I hurry on putting the shampoo in my hair then quickly wash it off.

I'm not sure I remember much but I know that Lana and I did so much more than just drink and yell. And to be honest I was thinking that she wouldn't dare let me touch her, but she let me, though I don't think she would have wanted me to because she started to cry at the end. I've never seen tears falling out of her beautiful brown big eyes. It fucking made me mad how she thought she wanted me but she didn't. And for sure I knew that I wasn't her first-- wait why the fuck do I care. She left. She could have stayed and we could have talked about it. Damn her and her persuasive seductive words, her gorgeous body, and those hands that know how to turn me on. Hell just her smile turns me on.

She will be mine one day, and I don't care if both our family oposses of that idea-

A loud knock suddenly takes me out of my thoughts. "Boss, Laurena's here! What do you want me to tell her?" Nick asks loudly.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself. "Just tell her I'll call her later!"

I quickly scrub my body and get out the shower, with a white towel wrapped around me.

I dress myself in some gray joggers and in a black button up shirt. I'm not in the mood for suits.

I jog downstairs and I shake my head as I hear Laurena yelling.

"No tell him in not leaving. I haven't seen him in a long time." She whines. I enter the living room and watch as her eyes sparkle. "Baby!" She throws her leather black purse on the white sofas and runs towards me to hug me.

"I'll be in the kitchen with Luca." Nick smirks and leaves.

Laurena wraps her arms around my neck and trails her kisses up and down my jaw. I push her away roughly and go sit down on a sofa, far away from her.

She frowns and sits on the same sofa she threw her purse at. "Giovanni why are you being so difficult?" She huffs, but then it quickly changes into a smirk.