Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal

My phone begins to ring and I just ignore it. My head is pounding like if someone were hitting it with a hammer.

You should be use to it! This happens every other day.

It's too early to be fighting with my conscious, so I ignore it and I also ignore my phone. My eyes remain closed, but the sun rays enter from my window, so I get angry.

I never leave my blinds open, nor the curtains.

That's when yesterday's memories come flooding in my head, making my head hurt even more. Though I can't seem to remember the part where I fell alseep. I turn on my back and look at my surroundings.

Nothing looks familiar, but I'm thinking that it's a hotel room. A really nice hotel room. I sit up, making my way towards the bathroom.

Oh wow, my makeup still looks good, but my hair doesn't.

I find a yellow sticky note with cursive letters written on there, so I begin to read it.

You fell dead alseep on the couch at my club, so I took you to a hotel. Whenever you're ready, meet me at the brunch dowstairs.
-Giovanni

How embarrassing, I probably looked ugly when I fell alseep.

I have a bag in my car with clothes and essentials-argh, unfortunately my car is at Luigi's. I get frustrated and sink into the bed, groaning.

Couldn't I just be a guy. It would have been so much easier. No worries about a nest looking hair or any worries about how I looked. And your bloody friend who visits every month, literally.

I stop my little rant and head outside the room. When I get out, there's clothes and a clear bag of makeup inside, on the couch. Along with a Victoria secret bag. I peek inside and find lingerie, with bras, and another yellow sticky note.

From what I saw yesterday, I got you the same ones, different color though.
-P.S: hopefully they're your size, hard to find a bra with the size of your Angurie. (Watermelons)
-Giovanni

I crumble the note and shake my head. I can't believe he saw my undergarment, maybe both! He probably drugged me or something.

But if he did wouldn't you be sold for prostitution, or something worse. You're not even sore.

Mhm that's true, but how would he know what color my underwear were? Oh he's dead!

I rush at getting ready and take less than an hour, surprising myself. I've always taken more than an hour. I guess when you're pissed off, you tend to rush in order to get your hands on their throat.

Or maybe that's just me.

The things he chose for me were really my style, although the watch was unnecessary, so I'm giving it back. But he doesn't deserve it, so I leave it on the table.

I rush into the elevator and wait patiently as the numbers decrease. The elevator stops and opens, letting a guy in.

"Good morning." He says politely.

"Good morning." I fake smile. I'm not really in the mood for talking to be honest and I don't want to snap at the guy.

"You know, you don't have to fake smile. Let people know your mood. They'll back off, I bet." He says jokingly, and I stare at him, astonished.