Chapter 3: The visit (edited)

A/N: Just wanted to say that I'm sorry that time is going by fast, I just don't want to bore you with endless details. And if I'm being too detailed please tell me I'll try to be less detailed. Don't forget to comment, follow or vote. ;)

Months had already passed by and I was already in school, into the second semester. If you asked me, I would think that that was the longest summer ever.

Of course it was short; you were crying the whole time.

I mentally roll my eyes. I'm actually having this argument by myself, but yeah, it was spent on me crying and boxing, but I finally made it out of that depressed zone and Liam made it better. Sometimes I would call Ethan and we would talk till it turned morning.

The one person that I haven't seen or heard from was Chris. I haven't seen him in eight months, and when I tried calling him, the phone number was unavailable. It made me think that it hit him hard, but I just hoped he was okay.

"Hey Rosalie, have you heard from Chris yet?" I hear a squeaky voice ask.

I roll my eyes and turn around in my desk, giving the girl a big fake smile.

"No, I have not and when I do, I'll be sure to tell you first. You'll be at the top of the list." I beamed.

She nods and giggles, "Oh my gosh! Thank you."

I nod and turn around. I've been asked this so many times by different girls and it just annoys me. And some had the nerve to ask me when they didn't even know my name.

I try copying the notes off the front board, but I can't get the last part because my teacher's bald head is in the way.

I wonder if he used to be bald back then. Maybe he had an afro. And some roller skates. Don't forget the roller skates Rose.

I quietly laugh and that earns me a frown, from the girl next to me, Karen. She has always hated me, Chris and our group of friends because we were so loud. She hated loudness, and trust me I did too but Karen was a different species. She was like a 34 year old librarian stuck in a young girls body.

"I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?" I ask worriedly and she begins to open her mouth, but I interrupt. "Excuse me, I'm trying to copy down the notes, so you're kind of disturbing me." I whisper and turn to the board writing down the last bit of the notes. I hear her scoff and I just smirk.

The bell rings and I'm the first to get out of class. I leave my things in my locker and feel someone come up behind me.

"Hey babe." Liam.

"Hey" he gives me a kiss and we head out the doors of the school.

"Are you coming to the baseball game?" He asks, once we reach my car. I open the door and get in.

"Um, no Liam, I don't want to go to the game." I sarcastically say.

He chuckles. "Okay see you later then." He kisses me and leaves.

I get home and go straight to my room. I throw myself on the bed, but I end up throwing myself too hard that I fall on the floor, on my back.

Oww

I probably lay there about 2 minutes until the pain eases, but I still lay there too lazy to get up.

I start to hear my phone vibrate so I finally get up and try looking for it.

Found it! Hmm, it's from an unknown number.

"Hello..." I slowly say.

There's a slight pause before the person speaks up.