Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission

"Lana where are you going. . ." He pauses and looks at his watch "At 8, at night?" Chris groans. "Where the fuck do you always sneak off to?"

"I can't go out?" I complain as he glares at me.

"Last time you didn't come home with Camilla. So where were you?" He asks.

I sigh defeated and tell him. A lie. "I went to go see Ethan. I haven't seen him in a while so I slept over at his." I shrug.

"And where are you going now?" He inquires yet again.

"Chris why does it matter to you. Damn. I'm just going to meet up with-"

"Let me guess, Giovanni?"

My eyes open very wide and my mouth also hangs wide open. My thoughts go blank, as if I didn't have anything in my head.

"Yeah I know you've been seeing Giovanni. Are you stupid? Do you know that he's with the Morettis. He's part of one, Lana. Don't be stupid. Please don't be stupid. You don't know him. He's dange-"

"Chris we're all dangerous. And he wouldn't dare do anything, trust me. And don't worry this will be the last time I'll see him." I lie again. "We have something important to take care off first and then we go our seperate ways. Alright?" I pout as he shakes his head and groans.

"Damn, lana. Fine but take care of what ever this is, immediately. Got it?"

I hesitate on saying yes because I don't want this to be the last time I talk to Giovanni. Giovanni surprises me with his attitudes and he makes my life difficult, which I don't seem to mind.

But we already let word get out in the street that we were going to be selling new drugs in a rundown warehouse. It will be a trap and hopefully we catch the bitch.

I was beginning to get nervous because the undercover agent kept sending me texts. She was threatening Giovanni and I. And fear was eating me up, because if she knew who I really was and who my family were, I would be ashamed and mad.

"Lana!"

"What?! I'm listening." I lie. What was he saying again?

"This is going to be the last time. You hear me?!" He says sternly, and low so no one can hear.

"Yes. This will be the last time." I state and he nods.

"Alright. I won't tell Francisco but just-just hurry up." He demands and leaves frustrated.

How did he find out?

I open the door and close it once I'm outside. I get in the passenger side of the car, and slam my head on the seat.

"How come you took too long and why do you look constipated?" Christian asks curiously.

I give him a deadly glare, "Christian just drive." He Surrenders by putting up his hands and starts the car.

~~~~~~

"Alright let's go." I say to Christian and get out the car, also closing the door softly.

We parked the car deep in the forest so that the cops or that the lady won't see us which is the plan. Though Giovanni parked in front of the warehouse so that the bitch wasn't as suspicious.

We finally make it inside the warehouse and there's no lights lit up, only a lamp light in the middle of the room.

"Christian watch out for that rock." I whisper to Christian as I step over the rock that I'm talking about.

"Wh-ahh!" He falls over the rock and lands face down on the ground.

Wasn't he just listening?