Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)

A/N:  THIS  IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!! So for the people that are reading this again, I just want to clarify that I've edited some things and changed some minor things. Though literally they are minor changes.

But anyway ENJOY everybody!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my mom banging on my door and her loud obnoxious voice.

Great! She just ruined my dream of Channing Tatum. I Swear, I will meet him one day.

Don't judge.

"Rosalie! Hurry your ass up, and take your brother to school!" I groan and take a quick glance at my phone.

Mhmm it is late, crap! I don't have time to make myself presentable for school.

"I don't see why you can't take him." I mumble, already making my way to the bathroom. I hear her sigh and before I get the chance to close the door she speaks up again.

"Rose you know very well that I'm heading to work which I'm late for right now and your dad has left to work already."

My mom literally annoys the freebies out of me, but I still love her. She's actually really gorgeous, with her light brown curly hair, light brown eyes and slender yet curvy body and tanned skin. They say I look exactly like her except for the fact that I dyed my hair red last summer. So there's no need to describe myself.

"Yeah I know I know I'm getting ready, but I want my breakfast!" I quickly yell as I shut the door.

I rush on taking a shower and afterwards, I dry my hair and put it in a high messy bun.
I then put on some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and go to my closet to find myself some clothes.

"Rosalie!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs, again.

"Jeez mom," I say frustrated "You know what, I'm just going to put on whatever." I mumble.

I throw on some black leggings, a burgundy sweater and some white converse. I quickly get my bag and speed downstairs.

Mhmm I can almost taste the pancakes.

I quickly sit down and my mom hands me my plate. "Here and eat it quickly." She demands, also giving me a silver fork.

"Aye-aye captain," I salute and she just rolls her eyes and goes back to the kitchen.

I almost moan of how delicious these pancakes taste.

"You're lame" I look to my left and glare at my six year old brother, Tony. He looks more like my dad. My dad is also handsome. He has light blue eyes, dark brown hair tousled on the side and pale skin. My mother has to keep women away from my father but he also needs to keep guys away from her.

Once, my mom and I had gone to the grocery store and I was looking through the sweets isle and my mom was behind me on her phone. Then a really handsome man comes, younger than my mom, and he starts flirting with her but she just shows him her ring and he blushes and chuckles nervously, then leaves muttering curse words till he disappears. And we never saw him again.

"You're ugly" I spit.

"Well you're a- umm. . . a ugly hairy monkey." He grins and I cock an eyebrow and try hard to hold in a laugh dying to escape. He smirks when I don't say anything.

I put on a sad face, and put my acting skills to work. "Mom? I think it's time to tell Tony that we found him on our front steps." I say sadly, with a fake tear falling down my cheek.