Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)

A/N: The mansion above is where they live now.

~~~~~~~~~

Funny how everything goes wrong for me. It's like everything I touch, I burn. Just when I thought everything was going back to normal, life decides to push me back down.

Depression, crying, pity is the whole crybaby package, well for me it was. I hate all those deeply. Depression eats you up. It makes you shut everybody out and it makes you think too hard. Sometimes the thoughts that consume you are suicidal.

Crying makes you vulnerable, and it just never seems to stop. You could cry a river, or sometimes you just can't cry anymore because you poured your eyes out already. And the worst part about crying is when you do it in front of someone. They take pity on you, they look at you with a sad expression and make you feel kinda worthless. It's something I can't describe well, but I can't stand it.

It's not worth it. Why should I be depressed for a guy who used me? Who cheated on me and never thought he was in the wrong?

I hated the fact that I cried for a guy in front of Chris. He has seen me cry before but not in a long time. We were raised not to cry. To be strong and to suck it up whatever you were going through. That made us feel like we had to push our feeling aside and show everyone we were happy. It wasn't a great feeling.

The ride to New York made me think alot. I've always wanted to go to New York, but this felt like I was running away. Either way I'm going to stay. I had talked with Taylor already, I didn't tell her everything but just that I broke up with Liam and that I wanted to move to New York, for some time. She didn't complain and agreed for me to move for a little while. I think I needed a distraction from Liam. From that whole situation.

"We're here." The limo driver announces through the window.

I look out my window and my jaw hits the floor. It's a big white mansion with at least eight, good, looking cars parked outside. I open the car door and just stand there, admiring the mansion.

Chris and Antonio start taking out the luggage out of the car, having a conversation amongst each other.

"It's nice isn't it?" I glance to my left and smile at Daniel.

"Yes it is, is this like...where the three of you live?"

He nods."Something like that."

I nod also, and begin walking along with the guys, inside the place. When I step in, I take my time examining each and every detail. I've always had a thing for chandeliers, so when I saw the one above my head I gasped.

"Hey Antonio show Rose to her room please." Chris demands and Antonio obeys.

I frown and cross my arms. "Wait.. where are you going?"

Chris turns around,"I have something to do, but I'll come get you in an hour or two."

I nod and make my way upstairs, following Antonio. He leads me to the last room by the end of the hall and opens the door for me.

"Thank you." I mumble. I look inside and it has a very classy looking style to it. I sit on the bed, and it just feels like I'm sitting on thousands of feathers.

"Omg is that my bathroom?" I ask Antonio, but when I look over by the door, he's already gone, I frown and shrug.

I open my suitcase and I start blushing.

He touched my undergarments! I could have done that myself.

I touch my face feeling embarrassed and hot.