Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals

A/N: Heyyooo, it's ricoo.(lol I don't know if ya know that, but it's from Hannah Montana) but anyways Happy Tuesday!! Nothing special about today but I feel happy! By the way Rose's name is changing to lana (liyana)<--- that's how you pronounce it I guess, you'll see why it changes. Well, Lovelies, don't forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~

I wait for the other person on the other side of the phone to pick up and finally on the fourth ring, they pick up.

"......Hello" He says slowly. I know I'm going to be deaf by the end of this phone call because he's going to be yelling non-stop, but hopefully it'll be a normal conversation.

"Hey Ethan. How are you?" I say bubbly.

"Rose?" He says, almost as if he couldn't believe it.

"Thats me." I chuckle nervously. I'm not quite liking where this is going. I'm feeling very hot, beads of sweat running down my forehead.

"So finally decided to call back huh? Thought you became too good for me?"

"I see Hollywood is changing you." I say bitterly and I realize I'm not suppose to be the one getting angry. I sigh and sit down on my bed. I wish I could just sleep and never wake up, not like dying, but more like living in my dreams. Dreaming of Channing Tatum like that first day. Those days where I was cheerful and innocent and gullible. Although, I have seen for what the world really is. "I'm sorry, I've been....busy. And you know that I would have called you along time ago. So I'm sorry."

He sighs on the other side of the phone and I hear shuffling going on.

"Are you busy? I could call later or another day." I suggest.

"No, I'm not busy. And even if I were I would still be talking to you, cause it literally takes a week for you to respond." He says in all seriousness, but still manages to chuckle. Oh how I missed his chuckles. And the smell of his cologne whenever we hugged. I know what you're thinking, but no I'm not falling in love with him, he's my bestfriend. And I never thought about him like that. Though, there was a time when we dated but it was soo awkward and well, we just remained friends.

"So are you still mad?" I ask.

"No. I'm sorry, I just thought something happend to you because.....Um..nevermind.... .On second thought tell me what happened so I can beat his ass. Mhm, that'll ruin my career. Wait, I'll send a henchmen." He says excited. Trust me, I could do it myself if I wanted to.

"You know this is just too much to explain. How about we just go to a Café or something?"

"I can't leave New York. I have scripts to remember and photo shoots to attend." He rambles.

"Uh-huh, sounds like you got too good for me." I sarcastically say.

"Of course I did. You knew I was going to turn fake on you." He plays along.