Chapter 19: Rose

I sit down next to him in the booth, take his scotch and sip from it with a smirk on my lips. "I think I deserve another thank you, don't you think?" He narrows his eyes and the securities come towards me but he dismisses them.

"Thank you for what exactly?" He watches me catiously. "For taking my drink?"

~~~~~~~
    Giovanni

"Thank you for what exactly?" I ask. Watching her every move. I have many drunk girls that take the risk of coming in here, when they aren't  suppose to, but the one in front of me doesn't look drunk. And again I seem to recognize her. "For taking my drink?"

"I don't know...." she plays with the ice inside the glass. "I made that Cornelli deal happen," she finally looks away from the cup and looks at me, with a smirk. I frown and of course, now I remember.

She's that fucking beauty I saw at the gala. She looked hot before but now, I can't even describe her. She looks so good in red, especially that tight skin dress. She reminds me of a rose almost.... what the fuck, snap out of it.

"And I also just saved you from an undercover agent. That fake," she scrunches her nose. "that you were talking to, was a secret agent, probably getting information from you. She's an fbi." I look away and look down, anger starting to consume me. People should know not to mess with me, Period.

I call one of my men over, telling him to find the fbi bitch and to take her to the cells, so he leaves with his partner. I can't let her see my anger, and that I'm slacking off, because I do take my job seriously. I have a good Damn reputation and I don't plan on ruining it now. But I can't seem to stop wonder why she always help me. "So, why are you always helping me? Are you stalking me?" I ask slowly, though I'm just kidding, but why not make her mad.

"Stalking you? Oh please. I've got better things to do than stalk guys. A thank you would be better than accusing me of stalking you." She mentions, for the hundredth time.

"Thank yo-" I get interrupted by my men rushing towards me.

"Sir, she's gone!"

"Dammit!" I pound my fists on the table, making her jump slightly. "I want you to fucking find her or else....well you already know." I threaten him, he nods then runs. "I have important matters in my hands, so if you'll excuse me- oh I've never gotten your name?" I ask, peeking into my interest.

She stays quiet and I get suspicious. What if she's an fbj agent too? What the fuck is with people not fearing me. She catches my attention when she stands up, so I also stand up and grab her hand, leading her up stairs to one of the rooms that I got here. She doesn't struggle but she groans. This room is one of my favorites. It's dark but either way it gets light because of the floor to ceiling windows that face down at the club.

"So are you going to tell me why you brought me up here?" She asks as she sits down at the love seat.

"Drink?" I ask.

"Sure." She replys, staring out the floor to ceiling windows. I hand her a glass of scotch and she takes a sip while I sit down in front of her.

"Lana Fallaci." She blurts out glancing at the floor.

"What?" I say, clearly surprised. "So you're with the Fallaci family?" I say but more to myself then I do her. "Giovanni Moretti." I say to her, with a smirk on my face when her eyes go as big as saucers. She looks so deep in thought that I realize she must be scared. Good.