Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)

The year goes by fast, but only because I'm going to be graduating tomorrow. I really can't believe it; so much has happened and I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm happy now.

I'm surrounded with people I love. And I'm grateful for that.

I try hard not to kick the lady in the face; the lady that's currently painting my toe nails. I normally wouldn't do this but I was forced by my friends. During the school year I did meet more girls, the ones that didn't try to talk to me because of Chris. It was nice to finally have some friends that weren't guys, not that I didn't like spending my time with Liam and Ethan but sometimes you can't connect to them like girls do.

"So Rose, what are you going to do after school is over?" Danielle asks. Then everybody begins to nod.

"Well I'll be going to college obviously but to become a pediatrician. I love kids, but I don't know yet for sure." I frown then smile.

"That's cool and I mean I don't want to go to college right away either. I want to enjoy myself, school free." Another girl says, Sophia.

I feel something vibrate in my back pocket, so I try hard not to move too much so the lady doesn't get mad.

A message from Liam.

My Sexy Babe: "How's it going over there?" About the name, he took my phone and I hadn't realized he had changed it, but I didn't bother changing it back.

Me: "Fine, just getting my nails done; how about you?" He was also dragged by his friends to buy a suit. And other things

My Sexy Babe: "Honestly, tiring. I wish I was there with you. Cuddling with you and kissing those beautiful, soft lips. And. . . ." I think I blush a little too hard because I began to feel hot.

"Ooooh, Rose, mind telling us what's going on over there?" Daniela asks. I look up and laugh nervously.

Darn that idiot and his stupid charming words.

"Nothing, It's just Liam." I say, waving my hand.

"He's such a dreamy guy." Lily says, releasing a big sigh. "You're such a lucky girl Rose, but he's luckier for having you." I smile and thank her.

"My boyfriend doesn't know the definition of romantic." Danielle states as she rolls her eyes. "For valentine's he got me a cheap purse with some gum that was already opened." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

I got distracted by my friend's boyfriend's poor romantic skills that I forget to text Liam back.

My Sexy Babe: "Sorry babe can't see you today. I have to work, they just called me."

Aww we were going to go on a date and everything.

Me: "Okay well, I'll see you tomorrow then. Can't wait." Not a minute later he texts back.

My Sexy Babe: "love you; promise I'll make it up to you." I smile.

Me: "Okay love you."

Now what am I supposed to do for the whole day?

Once we're done with our nails, we each part our way. I get in my car and head home. No one's home, probably busy on what they should buy me. I roll my eyes; I don't really want a graduation party, not a fan of parties.

I get in my room and put my new dress in my closet. I hear my phone ring, like always, so I walk over to my bed and answer.

"Hello." I say, admiring my nails