Chapter 23: We're Done

A/N: Hey guyss!! So I did a minor change. I changed Zack's name to Christian, so yeah, I wasn't digging his old name. Sorry!! Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~

"Ouch!" He whines and I groan.

"Be a man and stand still, will you?" I  stay sternly. He nods and makes himself comfortable on the bed. I clean the rest of the dry blood, and finish by putting a little band aid. "Done." I smile, while putting the first aid kit away.

"How did he-the boss agree to letting me go with you?" He doesn't even look me in the eyes, and just fumbles with his fingers.

I take a sharp breath and stand instead of sitting on the bed where it'll make him uncomfortable. "It's not your business, and if you want to go back you can." I say sternly. I'm not sure I want to give him the details.
"If your hungry just go downstairs into the kitchen and the cook will hand you something to eat or whatever. I'll come back in a minute after I change." I tell him and leave.

I walk over to my room, open the door and notice Chris sitting on my bed. "Is there something you need?" I roll my eyes and walk to my closet.

"That was the worst deal that you have ever done. What was that about? By the way you have to introduce him to the family." He says angrily. I go with a casual outfit, some skinny jeans and a white shirt with the word "harmless" on it. Oh the irony.

"Look, I can make another deal and have so much money left over. I'm going to train him and make him one of my soldiers, well it depends if he's good. And I will, later." I shrug and walk to the bathroom to change.

I check in the mirror and approve of my outfit. My phone rings, so I take it out my back pocket. A message from Giovanni. I roll my eyes and tuck it back in my back pocket. I open the door and Chris remains on my bed with his arms crossed. "Don't you have some one to impress?" I remark and he strides out of my room cursing a string of words.

I walk back into Christian's room and he remains sitting in the chair. Oh god. "Come on, let's go train."

~~~

I grab my favorite gun and aim it at the metal dumbie. I shoot directly at the forehead, six times and reload aiming it at heart. I shoot it four more times and glance at Christian, taking in his expression. His eyes are wide, and his mouth wide open. I hand him the gun, with a smirk and he takes it. He aims at the first dummie and hits the forehead, going to the second and third and shooting all their foreheads. "I already did these things, I'm not clueless, you know? But your shooting was impressive" He mutters and I chuckle.

"Sorry, I just didn't think that he would have gave you a gun.. Alright then that's good. I don't have to show you much except for self defensive." I say and call him over to the mats in another room. I get into position, with gloves on my hands and he crosses his arms. "Ugh.. are you going to say that you don't fight girls." I mock and he nods.

"I can't hit girls." He responds. I sigh and get back into position.

"Don't be an idiot. Girls are snakes, they could care less about your manners. They would take that as an advantage. You're in the mafia so-wait are you already a made men?" I ask horrified. Francisco would kill me if he wasn't.

"Yeah, I proved myself, still I was  below everyone else." He mumbles and I shake my head.

"Look, they were dicks, alright? They're horny idiots that crave money, and sex. Honestly." I mumble, making him laugh inside. "But anyways back to the subject we were on. The bravest girls are in the mafia and they would do anything to stay which means kill kids too-"